Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Logo request: Warrington Town

Reaction score
Hey, i managed to add a kit for them, but i reallllly cant get the badge in game, can some one please help me with imputting a logo for them, i really am lost atm :S

Heres the photo i want

So, can anyone help me here.
I think im having problems with the config? as i did the kits my self, i sort of got the hang of it... but then again it did take me 2 hours to add a home and away kit for them.
I know im a noob, but we all have to start some were right? :p

Reaction score
Not at all mate, we all started here as you said i only learnt how to do them a week ago...

I will do the logo for you now pm me your email and i will emial it you over with confiq...

Oh i need the Unique ID code...

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Iv done the badges mate i just need your unique id and email to send it you...

Banned
Reaction score
if youve got any spare time wayupna , is their any chance youd be able to help me make my locals badge.

Reaction score
Yeah, should be able to...

Send me a link to the badge fella and i will have a go for ya..

Got the Badge now mate, send me your unique id code and email and in a PM and i will send it you over mate...

Last edited:
Banned
Reaction score
brilliant mate , the thing is the only decent pic is a moving one , so itll be hard to make

sorry to be a cheeky buggar , but do you make kits aswell ? if so would you do mine :D , dw if you cant.

link to badge - http://www.alconburyfc.com/ is moving top left mate , cheers :)

Reaction score
how do you play warrington because i really want to play as chester fc who are in the same league!

Reaction score
brilliant mate , the thing is the only decent pic is a moving one , so itll be hard to make

sorry to be a cheeky buggar , but do you make kits aswell ? if so would you do mine :D , dw if you cant.

link to badge - http://www.alconburyfc.com/ is moving top left mate , cheers :)
Sorted the badge mate no probs...
Get us the ID Code and i will confiq it up for you..

I can do kits but cant do them today, but send me what you wnat and i will have a go for ya...

Reaction score
Its the code that your team has in the game, when you play with the Team in FM...

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

how do you play warrington because i really want to play as chester fc who are in the same league!
Im not 100% sure i think its somehting to do with having a edited database on i think...

Banned
Reaction score
really sorry man , i dont understand :(

what sort of thing is it , Like Alconbury or some kind of code liek 138573657

Reaction score
Go to preferneces in the game and click on unique id codes that then shows the code of the team you are playing as it will be a list of numbers.. Then i can make the confiq for you...

Banned
Reaction score
im just trying to install fm again cos my pc wiped out days ago , once ive downloaded level 10 and started id tell you , sorry bout this :(

Reaction score
Yeah sound mate.. Just pop the code over in a PM and your email and when i get back this afternoon i will send it you over fella no probs...