Logo Requests Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 691
  • Views Views 503K
Urm, funky.. I don't know if these will be 'funky' enough for you.

southrushdenbig.png


southrushdensmall.png


I am done for tonight, anyone else feel free to do some of these.. :P
​


Thats AMAZING!!!! Thanks a lot im defo using this 1!
 
Team Name: Springfield Isotopes
Team Nickname : Isotopes
Year Founded : 2009
Colours you want included: see below
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info:
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002129



take your time as i'm still making the database
 
I am going to close this as its getting filled with requests its not fair on people who are making them (e.g. dunc) to be filled with stuff 2 do so once there are done ill re-open

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

<<<<<Re-Opened as Dunc has some logos for you all>>>>>​
 
Just created my childhood club in the editor, so thought they needed a logo aswell

Team Name: Jels IF
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 1965
Colours you want included: Red and white and a little bit black
Badge Shape : Like Juventus
Any extra Info: Could you include a stallion of some sort? Like the Mustang logo
Do you need a config: Yes pls
Unique I.D. number: 2062002128

Thanks in advance:)

Hope this is the kind of thing you were after. Folder including configs/small logo at the bottom of this post.

2062002128.png

​

Team Name : Worthing Football Club
Team Nickname : The Rebels
Year Founded : 1886
Colours you want included: Red, Blue, White, Black, Grey
Badge Shape :
Coat_of_arms_of_Worthing.jpg

Any extra Info: I'd like each detail to be outlined in black and the scroll at the bottom should say Worthing Football Club instead of the current text.
Do you need a config: No
Unique I.D. number: N/A

So you want it exactly the same? or just in the same style?

Team Name: Springfield Isotopes
Team Nickname : Isotopes
Year Founded : 2009
Colours you want included: see below
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info:
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002129

take your time as i'm still making the database

I did this for you, dunno if its what you wanted or not. Can download the config/small logo at the bottom of this post.

2062002129.png




​
 
dunc one word amazing

:) thanks, I am just holding fort untill the better graphics people on the site decide to do some :P

I am sure the likes of StuW and co. could make alot better, but I have a fair bit of spare time on my hands atm... as you can tell ;)
 
Hope this is the kind of thing you were after. Folder including configs/small logo at the bottom of this post.

2062002128.png

​



So you want it exactly the same? or just in the same style?



I did this for you, dunno if its what you wanted or not. Can download the config/small logo at the bottom of this post.

2062002129.png




​

Same style just more basic but it should comprise of the same elements. e.g. the fish
 
Dunc is doing just as good a job as I used to on my custom logo thread.
 
Team Name : Athletico Glasgow
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 2010
Colours you want included: red, black and white
Badge Shape : your choice
Any extra Info:
Do you need a config:
Unique I.D. number:
 
sunderland badge and how to install it on fm 11 for mac

Template:

Team Name: Sunderland AFC
Team Nickname : The Black Cats
Year Founded : 1879
Colours you want included: Red White Black
Badge Shape : whatever you think is best
Any extra Info: nope
Do you need a config: no
Unique I.D. number: N/A


and if you want i would like to tell me how to install the new badge on fm2011 in mac!!! thank you very much!!!
 
Dunc your work is amazing. I always play with my created team and only team without a logo is mine :)

Team Name : Ardahanspor
Team Nickname : N/A
Year Founded : 2010
Colours you want included: Mainly Turquoise & Dark Blue (maybe red and white can be included)
Badge Shape : Any
Any extra Info: A small turkish flag can be added (see Logo of Besiktas please)
Do you need a config: Yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002129

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Team Name : Bristol Rovers
Team Nickname : The Gas
Year Founded : 1883
Colours you want included: Pink & Black
Badge Shape :
moz-screenshot.png

Any extra Info: Include pink and black quarters somewhere xD
Do you need a config: yes please
Unique I.D. number: 620

Bristol_Rovers_old_logo.png
 
Team Name: Watford Rovers
Team Nickname : The Harts
Year Founded : 2010
Colours you want included: Red and Yellow
Badge Shape : N/A
Any extra Info: Looking for a modern looking badge that is similar to the current watford badge
Do you need a config: no
Unique I.D. number: no
 
Team Name : Laindon Town
Team Nickname : The Blue Army
Year Founded : 1887
Colours you want included: Baby Blue and Grey
Badge Shape : Same style as man utd if possible
Any extra Info: none
Do you need a config: If that is to help me then yes
Unique I.D. number: 606 but do not want the unique I.D shown on the badge

I need the normal size and small size badges if possible too.
Also could some help me and tell me how to put the badge into my game.
Thanks in advance :)
 
Last edited:
If this is still going

Team Name: Melbourne Victory
Team Nickname : Victory
Year Founded : 2004
Colours you want included: Black & Gold
Badge Shape : AC Milan Style
Any extra Info: Like Jels IF except instead of a horse a V
Do you need a config: Yes
Unique I.D. number: 1300489
 
Team Name: East Lothian United
Team Nickname : The Lothians
Year Founded : 2010
Colours you want included: White, Black and Yellow
Badge Shape : Shield
Any extra Info: Could I have the words "Siorrachd Lodainn an Ear" in it somewhere?
Do you need a config:
Unique I.D. number: N/A
 
Team Name: Lusitaños FC
Year Founded : 1985
Colours you want included: Blue/White/ Black
Badge Shape : See pic below
Any extra Info: Having a tough time putting the club name on the Ribbon and the resizing.
Do you need a config: Yes
Unique I.D. number: 725060
lusitanosfc.png
 
Would someone be able to make me two?

Template: in the style of Aston villas crest shape

Team Name : Lexington Town
Team Nickname : LEX
Year Founded : 1901
Colours you want included: red and black
Badge Shape : like villas
Any extra Info: needs to have a large boat on it with castle in background. These should be red and main of badge black with border in red and writing in red too
Do you need a config: no
Unique I.D. number: no

And second one

Template: like the Swindon shape

Team Name: Parkstone
Team Nickname : Dynamos
Year Founded : 2010
Colours you want included: gold and green mainly gold with green stripe running through centre with any images and writing in black
Badge Shape : like Swindon towns
Any extra Info: a little island in the centre with swords either side crossed over at top
Do you need a config: no
Unique I.D. number: no

I really hope someone can help. I can see you guys are amazing at this... So I can't wait to see what you come up with all I'd like is a big and little logo of each
 
Back
Top