Logo Requests Thread

Hi,

I would be very happy if someone could make me the following logo and icon for a custom team?

Template:

Team Name: Wakefield A.F.C
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 2019
Colours you want included: White + Blue + Gold
Badge Shape : Circle
Any extra Info: If possible, could you base it off of or copy Wakefield A.F.C's new crest? (I've added a picture for reference)
Do you need a config: Yes
Unique I.D. number: N/A

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Orange-and-Black-Abstract-Visual-Arts-Class-Education-Presentation3-1536x864.png
    Orange-and-Black-Abstract-Visual-Arts-Class-Education-Presentation3-1536x864.png
    284.6 KB · Views: 55
Hi,

I would be very happy if someone could make me the following logo and icon for a custom team?

Template:

Team Name: Wakefield A.F.C
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 2019
Colours you want included: White + Blue + Gold
Any extra Info: If possible, could you base it off of or copy Wakefield A.F.C's new crest? (I've added a picture for reference)
Do you need a config: Yes
Unique I.D. number: N/A

Thanks in advance!
Do I understand right, that all you want is this?
1617527088257.png

Yeah pretty much. Just that crest as a custom logo and Icon for a team, if that is possible?

Here is the link to download
Also, since i don't know the id, here are some instructions on how to edit the config.xml file:

1. Open the config.xml file so you can edit it (with programs like WordPad, Notepad++ ...)
  2. You'll see this:
    1617689535266.png
  3. Now rewrite the "0" with your club id
    1617689595205.png
I hope, this'll help you...

Team Name: SC Venator Wolfsburg 77
Team Nickname : Die Sternenzerstörer
Year Founded :
Colours you want included: Black and Blue
Badge Shape : Can you get it to be shaped like the silhouette underside of the Venator Star Destroyer from Star Wars?
Any extra Info: I plan to make a new German team for a Club and Country RtG by changing Bermuda Hogges to my own invented club. Need both big and small sizes.

Hello, thanks for you can make this logo, i would like if is possible two or threes logos.

Team Name: Olympique Algérien de Lille
Team Nickname : reds et greens eagles
Year Founded : 2020
Colours you want included: Red and green principaly and gold for the eagle.
Badge Shape : i would like a first logo similar to manchester city with at the center a eagle. In the circile, i want the algerian flag like this logo (two circles of the algerian flag). For the second, i want a logo similar to the raja casablanca logo.

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• logo lille.png
    logo lille.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 43
  • téléchargement.png
    téléchargement.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 51
Team Name: SC Venator Wolfsburg 77
Team Nickname : Die Sternenzerstörer
Year Founded :
Colours you want included: Black and Blue
Badge Shape : Can you get it to be shaped like the silhouette underside of the Venator Star Destroyer from Star Wars?
Any extra Info: I plan to make a new German team for a Club and Country RtG by changing Bermuda Hogges to my own invented club. Need both big and small sizes.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.png
    2.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 3.png
    3.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 4.png
    4.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 50
Hello, thanks for you can make this logo, i would like if is possible two or threes logos.

Team Name: Olympique Algérien de Lille
Team Nickname : reds et greens eagles
Year Founded : 2020
Colours you want included: Red and green principaly and gold for the eagle.
Badge Shape : i would like a first logo similar to manchester city with at the center a eagle. In the circile, i want the algerian flag like this logo (two circles of the algerian flag). For the second, i want a logo similar to the raja casablanca logo.

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 2.png
    2.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 3.png
    3.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 4.png
    4.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 42
Team Name: Racing Union Lëtzebuerg
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : -
Colours you want included: White, Blue, Red
Any extra Info: I just want to replicate the Rangers FC logo, and replace the word "rangers" for "Racing Union" and "football Club" with the word "Lëtzebuerg", delete the word "ready", and if you can, replace the rangers red lion for the red lion of Luxembourg (added below)

Thanks in advance!

1624646944695.png

1624646816431.png

Team Name: notts county
Colours you want included: linked
Badge Shape : linked just makes this logo

Attachments

• C97BAD7E-DB45-434A-A077-E2B4059AB722.png
    C97BAD7E-DB45-434A-A077-E2B4059AB722.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Team Name: notts County
Colours you want included: linked
Badge Shape : linked just makes this logo

Attachments

• BEA518ED-28FE-42DB-91A4-3402FAC92FD6.png
    BEA518ED-28FE-42DB-91A4-3402FAC92FD6.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hello. Firstly, thank you. It amazes me how many people can't simply use the templates people provide us with so they can get all the info they need to make a badge, and how many people are so rude. It rather boils my blood when I see people write "I need more" or "make for me this".
I'd love a couple badges for my two Italian clubs please. Thank you :)

Team Name: A.C. Sicilia (Long form Associazione Calcio Sicilia)
Year Founded: 2016
Colours you want included: Yellow & Red Hoops (see image attached)
Badge Shape: Shield shape, with a point on top, just like the AS Roma badge.
Any extra Info): The Three-legged symbol from the Sicily coat of arms. Can you include the symbol, but not a full colour one, maybe used in some subtle way such as using the outline rather than a bold symbol? It'd be really handy to be able to make the colour of the badge one colour when designing an away or third kit. Some kind of detail around/under the badge would be a nice touch, like in the image attached, but maybe doesn't outshine the badge itself.
Do you need a config: Yes please.
Unique I.D. number:: 2082082536

Team Name: S.S. Toscana (Long form Società Sportiva Toscana)
Year Founded: 2015
Colours you want included: Dark Red & White Stripes (see image attached)
Badge Shape: Round (similar to the badge in the image attached would be nice. I like more simple badges, less Americanised looking)
Any extra Info: The horse on the Tuscan flag & coat of arms, but again, the simpler the better. You don't even need the full horse, just the head or something would be cool.
Do you need a config: Yes please
Unique I.D. number:: 2082082533

Team Name: Wirral Peninsula
Year Founded: 2015
Colours you want included: Yellow & Black stripes
Badge Shape: I don't mind. Would like it to have a distinct look compared to the other two, rather than the round or shield the same as them.
Any extra Info: I'm quite happy to leave this up to you. Something that either identifies the area, or is known in the area would be good. The team's nickname is The Bees, so incorporating this into it somewhere would be super.
Do you need a config: Yes please
Unique I.D. number:: 2082082534

Last edited:
Team Name: Kickass Wanderers
Team Nickname : The Wanderers
Year Founded : 2012
Colours you want included: Dark Blue, Medium Blue, Light Blue
Badge Shape : Any
Any extra Info: Full creative freedom to the designer

PLease and thank you

Just wanted to try

Club Name: Red Bull Chievo 1928
Year Founded: 2021
Badge Shape: any
Colour Scheme: Yellow mostly, Red and White
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): replace "Verona" from logo and change with "1928", add "Red Bull" in front "Chievo". It became "Red Bull Chievo 1928"
XML Required: n/a
Unique ID: n/a

Thanks

Is this thread (and whole subforum in general) kinda dead, isn't it? That's unfortunate and sad to see.
I was considering to throw a logo request or two for some editor projects I've got in mind, but after seeing how "active" it's been as of late... I don't think it's a wise thing to do truth to be told ^^u