Logo Requests Thread

Chinese Super League Graphics

Does anyone have a logo pack for the chinese super league because i already have the other badges for the other league but just dont have the chinese ones.

Last edited:
Can you please make this badge into the small badge because i can't do it hahah, Cheers.

Crest Request

Team Name: St.Sebastian Songbirds
Team Nickname:
Year Founded: 1992
Colours: same as attachment or deep green/deep blue/white
Badge Shape: crest
Any extra info: Thinking of replacing the ship in one of the attachment with the songbird in the other attachment and change the "PAFC" to "By Land and Sea"
Other options: whatever you think would work
Do you need a config:
Unique ID: N/A

Thanks!

Could Anyone make me a logo for my created team Dubai City?

Could Anyone make me a logo for my created team Dubai City, but in the style of the City group teams? (aka Man city, New York city, Melbourne city) You can use the custom logo i've attached and just change Dublin to Dubai, remove the middle images as I can add my own and that would be good enough. If anyone could help It would be much appreciated. (link to original larger picture: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&r...eZzVziNygGFoXU6VOmoB-CLw&ust=1468797412592455)

View attachment 137649

Please can someone remove the white background for me, but keep the white within the logo? I'm struggling. Also, can I have it resized to fit? One large and one small. Thanks in advance, much appreciated!

View attachment 136483

Could Anyone make me a logo for my created team Dubai City, but in the style of the City group teams? (aka Man city, New York city, Melbourne city) You can use the custom logo i've attached and just change Dublin to Dubai, remove the middle images as I can add my own and that would be good enough. If anyone could help It would be much appreciated. (link to original larger picture: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwib7djxjvnNAhVDVxoKHbyIDnUQjBwIBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.designfootball.com%2Fdesign-galleries%2Ffootball-crests%2Forig-dublin-city-fc-24465&psig=AFQjCNFKToeZzVziNygGFoXU6VOmoB-CLw&ust=1468797412592455)

View attachment 1067177
View attachment 136315View attachment 136314View attachment 136313

Team Name: 8b Alaniaaa
Team Nickname : Ta alania
Year Founded : 2016
Colours you want included: black and white
Badge Shape : Like PAOK F.C.'s
Need a config :(
Unique I.D. number: 36058962

Thanks in advance :)

Team Name: 8b Alaniaaa
Team Nickname : Ta alania
Year Founded : 2016
Colours you want included: black and white
Badge Shape : Like PAOK F.C.'s
Need a config :(
Unique I.D. number: 36058962

Thanks in advance :)

Large: <record from="8b Alaniaaa" to="graphics/pictures/club/36058962/logo"/>
View attachment 134857
Small: <record from="8b Alaniaaa S" to="graphics/pictures/club/36058962/logo"/>
View attachment 134856

hey JK... not sure how league logos work and such and what info you need for it and what not.. but i found this on the net.. I plan on making a custom database for the Canadian Premier league

View attachment 134440

hello,

can some one make the new logo for de dutch eredivisie?
Normal, small, back left and right

Thnx

qnkxog.jpg

hello,

can some one make the new logo for de dutch eredivisie?
Normal, small, back left and right

Thnx
302qwhv.png

Man City Badge

Has anyone got the new Manchester city badges normal and small?