Logo Requests Thread

cska sofia logo request

team name - CSKA Sofia
nickname - The Army Men
year founded - 1948
colours included - red, white
badge shape - a circle
extra info - it would be great if you could add three golden stars above the logo it would be great
unique id - 344

Would anyone be able to modify the current Palace badge to include the word London like the new West Ham one has?

And also, would they be able to make it circular like the new Man City badge?

Would be greatly appreciated.

pretty much this, but with 'London' across the bottom, and the date on the sides?

[FONT=&quot]Not sure if anyone is able to help me, I want a newly formed team logo created for a save I'm planning called 'Newgen United'. Would need both the small and normal/large logos to be able to encorporate them into the save. If one of the logo creators fancy a challenge creating this go wild, ideally I'd like it red and white as this'll be the home strip colors.[/FONT]

Could anyone help me out with this? I've put my work team into the game just need a badge for them. Can sort everything out myself as long as i have the image!

Team Name: Rail Madrid
Team Nickname : -
Year Founded : -
Colours you want included: Black, Yellow, Grey
Badge Shape : Round
Any extra Info: Basically want it to be a modification of the actual Real Madrid badge. Train silhouette in place of the crown, train wheel in place of the standard circle (one of the multispoke style wheels) and the letters M R B instead of M C F in the badge. Black train, black wheel, yellow letters and grey background!

Thanks!

Team Name Breckland Pirates
Team Nickname : The Pirates
Year Founded : 1888
Colours you want included: Black, White
Badge Shape : Shield
Any extra Info: View attachment 108752something along this line,
Do you need a config:
Unique I.D. number: 5103822

Team Name Breckland Pirates
Team Nickname : The Pirates
Year Founded : 1888
Colours you want included: Black, White
Badge Shape : Shield
Any extra Info: View attachment 1099631something along this line,
Do you need a config:
Unique I.D. number: 5103822

Nice badge, might use that for one of the lower league USA teams i created.. quick mock up while im bored..

View attachment 1099633

Team Name : Thaxted Rangers
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 1998
Colours you want included: Yellow & Navy
Badge Shape :
Any extra Info:

I would like designed a simple logo in the form of the current Swansea City badge (attached). Instead of a swan I would like an ideogram of a Windmill which has a similar ribbon effect as the swans body.

The curved wording would read Thaxted Rangers FC and underneath in a straight line 'Formed 1998'.

I may be asking too much, thanks for reading if so.
View attachment 101932View attachment 101930

This is not my thread, so if you post logo requests here I will leave them for other logo makers to do. But if you're new to this site and are not already aware, I run my own logo creation thread on this very website. You can link to it here:
ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

I'm putting this note here because some of the more recent posts were subsequently duplicated in my thread, presumably after they sat here for a while without anyone tackling them. My thread is active and I welcome your requests; researching clubs and making the logos is an enjoyable little hobby. I'm also on Twitter, where you can see a selection of my favourite custom team logos...

View attachment 97855

Last edited:
u2CpKmL.png

Team Name: Bridge of Earn FC
Colours: greys, Claret & Blue/Yellow&Royal Blue/Black&Grey
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: Similar to above

Features: A bridge but not the london bridge. Quote of "More Than A Club" if possible

Hi There would someone be able to edit this badge slightly for me, i have the id number and can do that myself after.

My issue is the badge is coming up on a white background in a square box. Hope that makes sense.

Kind regards.

Hi There would someone be able to edit this badge slightly for me, i have the id number and can do that myself after.

My issue is the badge is coming up on a white background in a square box. Hope that makes sense.

Kind regards.

Have you tried saving it as a png file?

Custom Logo Help

Hi rocheyb, I just started playing football manager 2018 and I would rl love to make a team on it, but my creativity skills are rock bottom. I am begging u, do you think you can make a logo for me and my friends.. please?

Team Name: Trinity Royals
Colours: (if u can get them to be in the exact shade as these tht would be awesome) Black, Purple, Gold
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: either round, or up to rocheyb
Features: Golden Soccer Ball, Purple Dragon (as badass as possible plz), Purple and Gold Crown on Dragon's Head
Any other info: "You'll Never Walk Alone" (no i am not a liverpool fan, im a Man Utd fan but i do love L'Pool motto

Team Name : GKS Tychy
Team Nickname : Tyszanie
Year Founded : 1971
Colours you want included: White Green Black and Red
Badge Shape : any that looks good!
Any extra Info: Tychy is well known for its brewing industry and its international developed brand Tyskie so maybe some beer barrells of some sort in it, wouldnt mind some sort of wreath underneath too if its possible! old badges had an eagle with a crown on. just an idea! hope you can help
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 54003060

View attachment 58791
Thats the current badge, it looks abit simple to me and i dont like it.

Last edited: