Logos Area Rules & Help Thread

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
This is to make sure everyone follows and also knows the new rules for the Graphics areas, as well as to serve as a Graphics help thread.

The new rules are simple, and will help to keep the Graphics(Logos, Faces, Kits, Skins & other graphics) sections running nice and smooth.

1 - SEARCH before you make a thread. What is the point in wasting time making a thread to have it closed? Simple.

2 - DO NOT make threads asking for graphics. There are request threads for this. Any threads opened will be closed immediately.

3 - When making a thread or posting,GIVE ALL INFORMATION. It helps to sort any problems, or makes it easier to understand.

4 - In each section(Kits, Logos, Faces, Skins), there is a thread for the graphics. If you have any queries, post them in there, rather than making threads for them.

5 - There is to be NO KIT COMPS without asking for permission from StuW or KevyMatts. The main reason is that the 2010 froums were literally cluttered with **** poor comps that never got finished.

That is pretty much it, I think.

FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR INFRACTION.

Any questions, post them below:)

I have made a team and The normal logo works perfect but the small one dosent work? the config is fine ive checked several times?

Game__UntitledGame_AddNewManager.png

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Anybody?

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Anybody?

Last edited:
I have made a team and The normal logo works perfect but the small one dosent work? the config is fine ive checked several times?

Game__UntitledGame_AddNewManager.png

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Anybody?

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Anybody?

Does the small logo have capital letters in the file name? EI (FM-Base etc) I found that when mine had capitals for some reason it wouldn't appear in game.. if so change it to lower case..

Last edited:
Ive created a map called graphics and inside of that I created a folder name Logos. I extracted there and selected always reload on confirm but the logos wont show up in my game :(

Can u help me? :)

Alright I have downloaded your logos....which are awesome by the way but I have one small problem..........How do I get rid of the image behind the logos........

View attachment 163579

ive downloaded the logo files and created the files with graphics, and logos, but my file into the logo and i go to the game, and i press the load chalche or what ever it is button to get rid of it, then pressed the reload on confirm button, then reload and my logos dont appear on the game at all, not even one of them.

help please? :)

I am laying out a banner with multiple sponsor logos on it. I want a formula in Microsoft Excel that will allow me to enter the various heights and widths of the logos to allow me to make all the surface areas of the logos equal. I need all sponsors to be given the same amount of representation on the banner no matter their orientation or aspect ratio. Any help is much appreciated!

One can't help but wonder why you felt it necessary to publicly announce this, ... ~ever~ see yours again. my newsreader, my rules. its that simple. ps. my arm is ...

So what are you saying?

Hello I've been trying this, but it doesn't quite work. I've got five files created in the next order:

86005823.png
comfig.xml (got that one from WTS)
308094.png
309.png
8826582.png

Now my xml file looks like this

Code:
<record>
    <!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->
    <boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
    <boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- picture mappings -->
    <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
        in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
        place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
        files from the correct places
    -->

<list id="maps">
        <!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan -->
        <record from="86005823" to="graphics/pictures/club/86005823/icon"/>
        <record from="308094" to="graphics/pictures/club/308094/icon"/>
        <record from="309" to="graphics/pictures/club/309/icon"/>
        <record from="8826582" to="graphics/pictures/club/8826582/icon"/>

</list>
</record>

Now only the first two logos actually work can anyone help me?

Hello I've been trying this, but it doesn't quite work. I've got five files created in the next order:

86005823.png
comfig.xml (got that one from WTS)
308094.png
309.png
8826582.png

Now my xml file looks like this

Code:
<record>
    <!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->
    <boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
    <boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- picture mappings -->
    <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
        in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
        place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
        files from the correct places
    -->

<list id="maps">
        <!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan -->
        <record from="86005823" to="graphics/pictures/club/86005823/icon"/>
        <record from="308094" to="graphics/pictures/club/308094/icon"/>
        <record from="309" to="graphics/pictures/club/309/icon"/>
        <record from="8826582" to="graphics/pictures/club/8826582/icon"/>

</list>
</record>

Now only the first two logos actually work can anyone help me?

The file should be called config.xml - not comfig. But the problem might be with the two non-showing images themselves, rather than the config. Are they sized correctly: 25 x 18 pixels?

Can someone please remind me how to change the logos? Haven't done it since like FM 11 or something stupid - Was it just a case of saving the images in the logo folder? And if anyone can tell me if its different for FM touch that would be great :p