Logos, Skin and Facepack not working

FairPlay

Reaction score
Pretty much what the title says. Downloaded a skin Steklo and it doesnt show in the DDM that I have. I've placed logos and facepacks all in the correct folders SI>FM13>Graphics>Logos and facepacks respectively but nout, nothing shows up in the game which is very frustrating. I have unticked Clear Cache and ticked Reload skin on confirm. Help would be lovely ASAP

Thanks,
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fairplay[/FONT]

You can try removing the graphics uninstall FM, install, put the graphics back on.

Didn't work for me though.

MyDocs > SI > FM 13 > Graphics > Player Faces/Kits/Logos.

All must be in a separate folders

Yeah they're all in those correct folders, is it just me?

I assume all the folders are in the correct place? And i've done all the necessary steps? I don't need to start a new game do i?

OK, put logos just in under graphics and its worked. Kits not working nor the skin. The kits is a .rar file and the skin is a .7z or something are these the correct file types?

Wait wait, you mean you didn't unrar the kits?! They gotta be unpacked in their folder ad inside the graphics folder to work!

OK, put logos just in under graphics and its worked. Kits not working nor the skin. The kits is a .rar file and the skin is a .7z or something are these the correct file types?

^Ditto. Extract the .rar files using WinZip or some other.

I did unzip them but they stayed as a .rar i cant extract it, it just says open no option to unzip