Loic Nestor, Mbiwa, Manga, Kara or Wilson

DavThomas

Reaction score
Playing a Swansea save somehow (against all odds) managed to get champions league qualification. In desperate need of a CB. Have a 20 million budget but want to spend less than 10 million on a CB.

Narrowed the list down to these 5 - Nestor Mbiwa, Manga, Kara and Wilson.

Mbiwa and manga will cost me around 8-9 million I think so a bit pricey, Wilson I could get on loan but would rather a permanent transfer and Nestor and Kara are very cheap at around 2 million. Any advice experience regarding these players would be greatly appreciated!

Nestor is decent, he has made 2 international appearances for France in the 3rd season on my save, he is not World class but for £2m it is a good price! You won't be able to sign Kara, in the EPL his WP gets turned down constantly from my experiences!

Mbiwa is good and probably the best out of the lot!

See if you can get:

View attachment 247972View attachment 247973View attachment 247974View attachment 247975View attachment 247976View attachment 247977View attachment 247978View attachment 247979View attachment 247980

Nestor is decent, he has made 2 international appearances for France in the 3rd season on my save, he is not World class but for £2m it is a good price! You won't be able to sign Kara, in the EPL his WP gets turned down constantly from my experiences!

Mbiwa is good and probably the best out of the lot!

See if you can get:

View attachment 247972View attachment 247973View attachment 247974View attachment 247975View attachment 247976View attachment 247977View attachment 247978View attachment 247979View attachment 247980
Thanks mate will look through them now.

Out of those....Yanga M'Biwa as he is good enough for most teams at the start. Leonel Galeano is also worth a look, as is Anderson Martins(plays for Al-Jaish)

Out of those....Yanga M'Biwa as he is good enough for most teams at the start. Leonel Galeano is also worth a look, as is Anderson Martins(plays for Al-Jaish)
I underestimated his asking price. They want 20 million i could probably negotiate them down to 15 million ish but still a bit expensive. However the good news is that I managed to sign Bassong for 2.5 million which is a steal for someone who is a class act. Wish kara would have his ****** work permit accepted ffs!

Was granted a work permit on appeal for Kara, unbelievable Jeff. Now onto a RB haha

Welder/Corchia/Azpilicueta/Danilo/Romario/Schwaab/Castro/Fucile/Motta/Zuniga/Zimmerman

For RB, see if you can prise Santon out of Newcastle. If they've had a poor season, they'll sell him.

Yaroslav Rakitskyi can double up CB and LB, if that's useful.