Loic Remy holds talks with Stoke.

SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
Seen this on Sky Sports News, of all the clubs he's been linked with, he holds talks with Stoke, a great move for Stoke, but I don't think no-one expected it, well I didn't!

He insists he was just 'having a look around' but there must be something in it.

What do you think?

Yeah, last I heard, he was being courted by Liverpool, West Ham and Tottenham.

Complete u-turn to end up in Staffordshire.

what a signing for us, he costs 12.5million but hes worth it. also maybe close to signing boateng from pompey

Seen this on Sky Sports News, of all the clubs he's been linked with, he holds talks with Stoke, a great move for Stoke, but I don't think no-one expected it, well I didn't!

He insists he was just 'having a look around' but there must be something in it.

What do you think?

Well they certainly have some cash this year they had a £9mill bid for C.Cole rejected

I don't think he'd fly to England just to look around Stoke XD. Him and Tuncay up front sounds pretty good to me tbh. Good signing

Glad we're not gettin' him

On SSN Remy and a guy in a shirt, (I'm guessing his manager) said they were just there for a visit and there was no such deal.

Would be a cracking deal for Stoke if there is some truth in the rumour though.

if they get K.P. Boateng too that would be good, he showed he is a very good player in the world cup and at Pompey too

I don't think he'd fly to England just to look around Stoke XD. Him and Tuncay up front sounds pretty good to me tbh. Good signing

Glad we're not gettin' him

Why don't you want him. your short on strikers, and he's dubbed the next Henry.

Rumoured Boateng's going there for £6-7m, you can have him for that much.

I expected Stoke to spend a bit this window though, did well last season and didn't really spend too much apart from the Tuncay and Huth deals, I think they can really establish themselves in the Premier League this season with the right buys.

Nice are fools. Another club offered £13.5M for him, West Ham I think and he would have been able to move to London rather than Stoke (No offence) <)

Him and fuller upfront would be solid. If this deal goes through ill defiantly have a go with Stoke on FM 11, it would be interesting.