Lok1to

Reaction score
LOKITO BALANCED TACTIC

uxMZsKm.jpg

Hello ppl, how you doing ?
I started creating this tactic in the first patches, but then i abandoned it to play the Guardiola style. In recent times, a friend of mine asked be if i had a tactic to play with lower teams, and i remembered this tactic, that i was creating in the past and was curious if it was still working. With minor tweaks i think i got something interesting. It consists in a balanced tactic, with balanced mentality, that allows you to change your strategy with a minor loss of fluidity. The team plays very compact (as u all know i´m a fan of it), trying to avoid spaces between them. I tested it in a very strong league, playing with a very poor team, astonishingly poor tbh

PLAYER ROLES

SK - A normal keeper, but try to have a fast one if u can

CD - Typical central defenders, positioning, tackling and with good acceleration and pace (of course if u can afford it)

FB/WB - Balanced full backs, with good acceleration and pace. The right one is supportive and the left one is in auto, depending in the team mentality. This players give your team some width in the attacking process.

DM - Strong midfielder, with good tackling and positioning. This is an important role, try to have players with good physical in all CENTRAL midfield positions.

WM - Balanced players work well here. Left foot in right side, right foot in left side and vice versa, worked for me in a mixed play, crossing and more central play. Try to have fast players and with good stamina.

BBM - The normal B2B type. A complete midfielder, able to defend and attack.

CM - Try to have a more creative player in this position. Another type of player worked for me, but with a more quality player in this role, u will get more quality play.

CF - Complete forward. That says all. :)

TRAINING

PRE-SEASON

(during 2 weeks)

ZTkoaLn.jpg

(after 2 weeks, until the official season starts OR the tactic become fluid)

mLXjy5q.jpg

SEASON

(after tactic became fluid)

wXbCGhd.jpg

U can also train ATTACKING MOVEMENT in the games you expect to win and maintain DEFENSIVE POSITIONING in the other games. U can also use your *** man recomendations.

IMPORTANT

• Use the tactic in all 3 spots and change 2 of them to CONTAIN and OVERLOAD. This allows you to change mentality during matches with minor changes in fluidity.

• Use your brain during matches and identify when the team needs "tweaking". When u have the lead and you feel you need it, try to be more cautions, use DEFEND for a while and CONTAIN in the last minutes (add the waste time and play safer). When you need to score use ATTACK for a while and when it doesn´t work, use OVERLOAD. Try to put the D-line even higher if u feel your team has the stamina for that.

• Train PPM´s in the WM (run with ball and passing instead of shooting), CM and B2B (tries one twos), other ppm´s might work, feel free to test them.

• For opposition instructions always use your ***. MAN. (tactical knowledge is very important in this). DURING MATCHES, WHEN YOU CHANGE SOMETHING IN THE TACTIC OR WHEN U SEE THE OPPOSITION CHANGED SOMETHING, KEEP ASKING YOU ***. MAN. TO "REFRESH" THE OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS.

• Corners are taken by the CM or B2B, ALWAYS (you can also use the Full backs if u feel it works better for you).

• Keep you squad with high morale and fitness. Do some rotation and give some playing time to all players, to maintain the cohesion, very important in FM. Praise or criticize your players when u feel they deserve it and use the team reunions to rise up the moral, after a crappy draw or defeat.

RESULTS

These are the results of my testing with a crappy team in a very strong league, LA LIGA.

OWZpAFa.jpg

iAuUVjc.jpg

P5ro3qs.jpg

sxLdsHB.jpg

Vbt0AV3.jpg

FxzJIGS.jpg

eRe1SAy.jpg

Crxj58A.jpg

I´m not sure if it´s going to work to all of you, i had only few injuries and always the team with high morale so that helps a lot, but i hope it works for u as it worked for me and you enjoy it, just try to do all things right and don´t be afraid of changing things, just use your imagination. I´m happy if i can help only one people with this. ;) GG

Last edited:
I can confirm this tactic works wonder with lower league teams :D

I am managing the "great" LASK Linz in 2018 and managed to win even Barcelona.

A few loses in the journey but those are acceptable, Im leading the tipico-Bundesliga and I'm just a draw away from a quarter final place in UCL.

1f33a4a43c.jpg

I can confirm this tactic works wonder with lower league teams :D

I am managing the "great" LASK Linz in 2018 and managed to win even Barcelona.

A few loses in the journey but those are acceptable, Im leading the tipico-Bundesliga and I'm just a draw away from a quarter final place in UCL.

1f33a4a43c.jpg

I´m glad it´s working for u m8. Keep up the good work. ;)

Wow, this is amazing!! Second with Eibar...
Tested it for a couple of months in game, but went back to Guardiola with West Ham in 3rd season, because it didn't go very well for me.

Last edited:
About to play a season with Leicester using this, will let you know my results

hello, it's look amazing, 2nd with eibar.

can you upload a image of instructions? or are you changing it match to match?

Will try it with Antwerp FC, a Belgian team with no money, €23 million depts, and a very very weak squad.

hey lokito, I will start with Stade reinnes by using your tactic but the images of the training part are dissappeared. can you re-upload them or just basically tell me which training program should I use in pre-season?

hey lokito, I will start with Stade reinnes by using your tactic but the images of the training part are dissappeared. can you re-upload them or just basically tell me which training program should I use in pre-season?
Hi, the images of the training are fine, check your browser.

This tactic is still epic on 2016 fm. It's logically set out and if you play cleverly with it it is patch proof. I use an AF upfront as I have no one capable of playing CF at Sheff Utd in league 1. Winning the league by 11 points with handful left to go! Brilliant tactic!