London 2012 Tickets

Sid

Reaction score
Anyone applied for tickets? if so, which sports?

I've applied for:

Equestrian (Mothers choice)
Football Final
Beach Volleyball
Basketball

Hope I actually get some tickets, never been to Wembley which is basically why I applied for Football final

if you apply, and get them, when do you pay for them?

I applied for Basketball, and some football, just the qualifiers where you get to see two games.

I am not that fussed about the Olympics to be honest, but if I can go, I will, just to say I have been, incase they never come back within my life time :)

My brother applied for a **** of a lot of cycling ones for us.

I applied for Basketball, and some football, just the qualifiers where you get to see two games.

I am not that fussed about the Olympics to be honest, but if I can go, I will, just to say I have been, incase they never come back within my life time :)

Pretty much the same, i don't really care but its a rare opportunity
if you apply, and get them, when do you pay for them?

Don't know, assume after you get them

if i applied for all ones I want, it'd cost £296. Considering they take the money when they confirm you have them, I don't wanna do that...

if i applied for all ones I want, it'd cost £296. Considering they take the money when they confirm you have them, I don't wanna do that...

Well.. I guess thats when they take the money. I think, the tickets I applied for come to about £200 quid. I would rather they could just take it now and then refund me if I don't get a ticket, but hey ho.

Um... yeah. We're kinda hoping we don't get ALL the ones we want, otherwise it'd cost us over £500.

Yep, if i got everyone i applied for, it would cost at least £400 probably

applied for football semi at old trafford, cycling, swimming, athletics on a medal day, skeet (LOL), and rowing

Applied for Opening Ceremony, Football Semi (OT), Football Final, Athletics 100m final (only 2 see usian bolt) Hope i get some, if i get all of them there add up to over 500 :(, only want 1 or two preferbly.

Wouldn't be able to afford them with travel costs and all that, which is a shame as I wanted to watch the football at OT or Wembley.

It won't be the same as the TV, but I'll suppose it will have to do..

Apparently only 50% of tickets applied for will be given out

---------- Post added 27/04/2011 at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 26/04/2011 at 05:52 PM ----------

You are charged if you win them, straight away but you can sell them back in 2012 :)

BBC News - The great Olympic personal risk bubble

People have spent over £20k on tickets :O

Haven't bought any since I was busy, watching it from my lousy TV I guess :mad:

My dad spent a fortune on tickets to:
-Opening Ceremony
-4 athletic competitions including mens 100m final
-Handball
-Bmxing
- and something else
bearing in mind this is for 4 people it was a small fortune :D

cant belive this topic is so small anyway i have got my ticklets in the first round