TarrantinoUX

Reaction score
LONDON CITY FC - FM22

WALLPAPER - DESKTOP.png

Welcome to the London City FC database. The club have had a complete rebrand from when I created them on Football Manager 2021 and to be honest, I feel as if the club couldn't look any better! The database comes complete with logo and kits whilst there are over 85+ players and staff added from the FM Community and others who just wanted to have their name in the game.

Please tweet me with your progress if you're playing as The Capitals! 🔵⚪

INSTALLATION DETAILS

Once downloaded you’ll need to unzip the file. Inside you’ll see the editor file (.fmf) as well as two folders entitled, logos and kits.

The .fmf file needs to be cut and pasted here:

Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data

Now place the London City folder with 'logos' and 'kits' inside here:

Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics\

Once this is done fire up Football Manager 2022 and ensure that the database is ticked before selecting leagues. When faced with the nation and league selection screen you DO NOT TICK ADD PLAYERS TO PLAYABLE TEAMS and have DO NOT ADD KEY STAFF TICKED. This will save time in finding your own backroom staff if you don’t like that sort of thing.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR FUTURE DATABASES - CLICK HERE!

Attachments

• London City FC.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 373
I think I will try this. Thank you for the time and effort to create this.

I am at the start of my second season. Very enjoyable so far, won the league and FA Trophy first season. Strengthened the squad for the second season and hoping for promotion again.

Please is there a version or a way to use it on FM 21?

Which division is the team in please. Got English down to National League but can't see them