HarryinHD

Reaction score
View attachment 397226
Billionaire franchise 'Red Bull' announce their latest business venture

The consortium, fronted by members of the board at the Austrian energy drink superpowers 'Red Bull', lodged a takeover bid for complete ownership of the London club Crystal Palace. Their bid, which is rumoured to be one of the largest in the history of English football, involved staying in the city but moving to the brand new state of the art 62,000 seater Red Bull Stadium which is based in the heart of London.

The chairman of the newly established club has recently addressed questions about the state of the club and what the fans of English football can expect from London City Red Bulls.

Are you planning to put any money into the running of the club? And if so, how much?

The club has a balance of nearly half a billion pounds, including a transfer budget of just under ?400million.

How do you plan on securing the long term financial condition of the club?

Every member of our consortium has invested ?50million each to be put into a fund which gives the club ?100million a year towards running costs and wages for the next 20 years.

What happens to the former Crystal Palace players and backroom staff?

The former players and staff which represented Crystal Palace have been released, their rehiring depends entirely on whether or not the new manager sees them as useful assets to the club.

How do we know that you are the best man to bring the club forward?

That is entirely up to you, the fans, as we will be holding elections every 5 years to decide on who is most deserving to hold the role of chairman at this club.

What can we expect from London City Red Bulls?

Expect a club to come into the Premier League fresh and ready to take on the very best. We'll be hiring a new manager within the coming days and the direction of the club, including the hiring of new players and staff, is entirely down to him.

Can you take London City Red Bulls to the higher reaches of the Premier League and European Football?

Will you spend the money wisely? Invest in the future? Purchase a few established professionals?

Or will you spend it all on some marquee signings to show you really mean business?

Click Here to download the database and begin the challenge
(The file has not yet been validated by the site's moderators, I will bump the thread when it has)

Click Here to download the London City Red Bulls logos
(This file has not yet been validated by the site's moderators, I will bump the thread when it has)

Bugs:
-Club not play FA Cup
-Youth intake problem in nation

Same for me but 2nd season both problem resolved.There are some very good youth players and the FA Cup also OK.
Sorry for my bad english.

how do i change the kit i got the id number and made another kit......... but the kit is still the same in the game?

took a look to see and elections are dated 1905 so there a tad late.

Available in fm15

This is not playable in fm 15? I really enjoyed this one in fm14 :)

Hey! Would love to try this one? How do I install and play it? Dee