nikudini

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace Bent in my Villa 11.3 save. He was decent the first season, but nowhere near the second with only 2 goals in 15 matches and he misses a lot. I also have Babacar in my squad who has 9 goals in 12 matches.
I need a poacher, who's going to play alone up front with, there are two players that have caught my attention - Abel Hernandez and Welliton from Spartak Moscow. Hernandez will cost at least twice as much as Welliton, so that's a minus for him, bur he's four years younger, which is a plus.
What are your opinions on the matter? If you have any other players in mind, please share.
Thanks

Edit:
I am really strugling now with my Villa side, I have only 22 goals in 14 matches in the EPL. I'm playing with a loan stirker uprfront (Bent/Babacar) with an advanced playmaker support ( Piatti/ Rodriguez) on the left and a winger support/attack (Albrighton/Weiss) on the right. Any ideas how can I boost my goalscoring ability?

Last edited:
if you can afford him go for hernandez otherwise welliton is a solid performer ( even though he hasn't scored in 5 matches in my arsenal save)

Yeah, if you can really afford Hernandez, get him. Also, Hulk. Again, if you can really afford Hulk.. each will cost 25M+ if you dont offer any player

My scouts are saying that he will cost around 19M euros, so I can go for him.

I tried to go for Cavani, but Napoli want 36M eur for him, which I can't afford, maybe I'll go for Abel Hernandez, but I'm still not sure, I've never had him in my squad and I don't know if he's good enough. I need someone who will score a lot in the EPL, because now I have around 20+ shot a match and 1 or 2 goals at most.

View attachment 150253

I tried to go for Cavani, but Napoli want 36M eur for him, which I can't afford, maybe I'll go for Abel Hernandez, but I'm still not sure, I've never had him in my squad and I don't know if he's good enough. I need someone who will score a lot in the EPL, because now I have around 20+ shot a match and 1 or 2 goals at most.

View attachment 150253

you should try aguero, it's expencive, but its the best 10 goals in the last 5 maches
or lukaku, he doesn't miss

Could try Barrios, he's a goalscoring machine played as an advanced forward or poacher

you should try aguero, it's expencive, but its the best 10 goals in the last 5 maches
or lukaku, he doesn't miss

Aguero doesn't want to come to Villa and even if he wanted I dont think I could afford him, his value is 36M eur.

Could try Barrios, he's a goalscoring machine played as an advanced forward or poacher

I scouted him and my scout says Borussia won't sell him :(

I usually sign him, but Man utd snatched him under my nose in the first season transfer window.

I just signed Diego Tardelli in my 5th season for Southampton cost me £19M, i'm playing him lone poacher and he is a monster. He's scored 3 in 5 games but what made me buy him for that much was the fact he scored 44 league goals in 42 league games for Athletic Mineiro.

Play ashley young (If you still have him) as AML inside foreward. Get abel hernandes

Ok, so I'm down to Hernandez and Tardelli, my scouts say that I can get Tardelli for 8 mill which is a bargain, and he's a bit better that Hernandez. Anyway I think I'll go with Hernadez, just because he's younger and I have the money. Thanks for the help everybody!

I just signed Diego Tardelli in my 5th season for Southampton cost me £19M, i'm playing him lone poacher and he is a monster. He's scored 3 in 5 games but what made me buy him for that much was the fact he scored 44 league goals in 42 league games for Athletic Mineiro.

This. I never really followed up on the save but he was scoring at least a goal a match on average for the first 10 games or so, and he wasn't expensive, either. Not as much as Hernandez, at least.

You can also try good ol' "Chucho", if you have an eye on your finances.

This. I never really followed up on the save but he was scoring at least a goal a match on average for the first 10 games or so, and he wasn't expensive, either. Not as much as Hernandez, at least.

Everyone says that Tardelli is cheap. It must just be on my save, maybe its because i'm in 2014 and the fact he scored 44 league goals in 42 games, who knows but i tried my best to knock down the price but they were having none of it so we dealed on £15M up front and £4M after 20 league goals. Have to wait and see if he's worth it but looks like it so far.

Thank you all for the advices, I got Abel Hernandez for £20M, scored 2 in his first game against Fulham, the game finished 3:3, hope he continues that way!

Who are your scouts?

I'd try for Soldado. :)