Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defensive Forward

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • False Nine

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

k1ngen

Reaction score
I've been playing for 3 seasons with Paok Sallonika (Greece), and at the end of the third season my strikers all seemed to get worse than before. The first thing I noticed was that they always got 6.5 rating or if not 6.7. When I saw that I tried to fix it by changing my striker role to Advanced Forward, Poacher and Deep Lying Forward, but none of these roles worked. My formation was at the begining with one winger at the right on attack and an inside forward at the left on attack, and then my striker was a false nine. That worked through the second half of the first season and the whole second season. Then something happened and they just stopped playing good. So I then got rid of the winger and played with a Deep Lying Forward at support and a Poacher. It worked for a while but then the same thing happened. Here are the profiles of my 3 strikers I've been using during the time it happened untill now.
View attachment 163923View attachment 163922View attachment 163921
It could be that they dont have that they dont have high work rate. But is it otherwise maybe my formation that is the problem?
What can I do to get them more involved and scoring more goals?

How are they supported by the rest of the team, look at the service quality and quantity rather than the stats of the player. Look at the system and the role.

How are they supported by the rest of the team, look at the service quality and quantity rather than the stats of the player. Look at the system and the role.

What do you exactly mean? Could you explain?

Always felt a complete forward works best as long as he has all the attributes required. Would think from the attackers you have only Spalvis would really suit the role.

Always felt a complete forward works best as long as he has all the attributes required. Would think from the attackers you have only Spalvis would really suit the role.

What role should i then put my wide players (wingers/insideforwards)?