kass129

Reaction score
I am newcastle and have Ba, Cisse and Sanogo for strikers but they can't consitantly perform. I am playing 4-2-3-1 with three CAM and I am wondering what role the striker should play. I am almost finished with the first season and have been playing them as poachers but they don't seem to score a lot of goals. The goals are spread out on the front four players but I would like the strikers to score more. The three behind them are playing as ATM - attack and two inside forwards support. Maybe they are the problem? Can I set the roles to something else maybe so they don't take so many long shots and make more through balls? I am in fourth place and can't complain, but some help would be much appreciated!

And another thing. It seems like all strikers on FM 12 misses clear cut chances. If you compare to FM 11 where most strikers put them away easily. Is this just how the game is or is it only my strikers?

Cheers

Try using Sanogo or Cisse as a complete forward and someone behind them playing as an inside forward.