Athe~

Reaction score
I'm trying to play a 4-2-3-1 and I'm looking for that "1" up front. I'm looking for, preferably, a pacey striker. A note - He has to be willing to join a team comparable to a low prem side, or even below it. My budget's quite tight, so hopefully he's not too expensive.

I'm trying to play a 4-2-3-1 and I'm looking for that "1" up front. I'm looking for, preferably, a pacey striker. A note - He has to be willing to join a team comparable to a low prem side, or even below it. My budget's quite tight, so hopefully he's not too expensive.

Kadlec,Christian Benitez.
Whats your team and budget?

My budget is 0, but I'm selling a couple players would be ~1.5m, but I can pay over 48. I'm playing Arles-Avignon in the french league, it's like the shittiest team on any countries top flight.

Maybe adjust your budgets a bit? But either way the suggestions above are both good,
ps. That makes me even *******-they beat me in Europa League last year ;)

Definitely Kadlec IF you can get him
He's amazing, seriously, and fits your needs perfectly

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Definitely Kadlec IF you can get him
He's amazing, seriously, and fits your needs perfectly

Messi m8 he is so rubbish and costs about 30million LOL sarcazam (H)

Jeremy Aliadiere: Get him on a free and he's French. =D

i've been playing one upfront for 3 years in a row and its the best system......sign cardozo as target man he's really good

if you can't get kadlec then get leigh griffiths from dundee. usually available for about £350,000

Try and get Kadlec if you can, he got 37 goals in the premiership for me first season

Yeah, I was thinking of Kadlec, got him for ~850k euros before, but he didn't perform all that well on his own, maybe I was unlucky, will give it a shot again and see how it goes. Aliadiere... well, he's quick, I've tried him before, but he's got days in which he can't hit a barn door from the six yard box, although he has scored a goal every 3 games or so.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:25 PM ----------

Well, tried Kadlec again... was **** again. No goals in 10 matches, he gets lots of chances each game but he's even missed three or four times with an open goal. Any ideas on what may be going on? His morale is plummeting, and so is my position in the league.