Didgeridoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

I need some help with my tactics. I have created my own tactic which seems to work okay except the fact that my players (IF and bbm) keep shooting from outside the box. It drives me crazy.
I have tried so many things to stop that from happening but nothing helps. There are possibilities for them to keep playing the ball but, they just keep shooting. Just now i had like 25 long shots..

Anyone?

I need some help with my tactics. I have created my own tactic which seems to work okay except the fact that my players (IF and bbm) keep shooting from outside the box. It drives me crazy.
I have tried so many things to stop that from happening but nothing helps. There are possibilities for them to keep playing the ball but, they just keep shooting. Just now i had like 25 long shots..
If you need help with your tactics, show the tactics you need help with.

In short, players need passing options. If they don't see them, your instructions prevent them from having options or they have the PPM to shoot, they will shoot for goal rather.

Screenshot by Lightshot

This is my tactic. My striker almost never scores. And my central midfielders en wingers just keep shooting from outside the box.
Any advice is welcome.

Try this

Have you tried turning the "shoot less" instruction on for these players ?

Screenshot by Lightshot

This is my tactic. My striker almost never scores. And my central midfielders en wingers just keep shooting from outside the box.
Any advice is welcome.

What made you choose the Higher Tempo and More Direct? And are there players forward that quickly who you can get the ball to? Are they isolated then? Your wingers have Support duties, so they'll drop deep. I can only see the AM and F9 relatively far forward, but I wonder if they then have support at all.

Looking at the Team Instructions you chose really leave me wondering why you chose Counter Mentality at all, because it doesn't seem like that's what you want. Why did you select Counter?