paradox

Reaction score
Is there a way to make your player with good long shot actually score a goal?
I've got a regen with 19 in long shots and Shoot with power PPM
So far the Satistic is 38 shots and only 3 on target.

I know that the game takes into consideration not only Long Shots stat but some other stats - I'm thinkin decidions, technique.

How to make him score? What a attributes do I need to train?

Try increasing his technique and composure stats.
Flair might also be good, to score those incredible "goal of the season/tv-classics". Hard to train flair though, as some are born with it, some not...

Last edited:
Technique - 12
flair - 17
Composure - 15
I'm curently training technique

long shots are an odd thing. I've got an MC with 20 in long shots 18 in technique and at least 15 in composure and good PPMs, though im lucky if he gets more than 5 or 6 long goals a season. He misses a lot and also sometimes he'll hit a well placed rocket though the keeper will have enough time to get it, plenty of corners from that though. I think decisions, finishing and anticipation all have a bit of an affect on it too.

Long shots are very strange indeed. As soon as I signed him, Glyfi Sigurdsson (17 long shots 15 technique 15 composure) hit 3 incredibly long shots in his first 2 games. Like I am talking 3 very long shots, almost from midfield. Then he never hit another one for 2 seasons (although I set him to take them rarely soon after)