zeezeee

Reaction score
I'm going to start a new network game to run over the summer. Think of it as fm's last hurrah's since I want to play this game as the last before 2010.
I will run the following leagues:

England - Premiership to League 2
Italy - Serie A to B
Spain - La Liga to LIGA Adelante
Germany - First Division
France - League One Only
Holland - Eredivisie Only

I'm not picky about who joins, but I will ban people who don't turn up for games without prior notice. One night is OK, but two in a row and you're out.

Hoping to get players for the Premiership, and have no preference as to how many.
This game will be running from 6pm-12am starting next week most days. Any days that are difficult can be discussed, and if I can't make it I will let you know.

I have no real rules, just don't do anything stupid that can be classed as cheating, eg repeatedly retiring...If you get fired you can take charge of your team or any other available team.

I am going to put a force continue after 20% of people have pressed continue if we have a lot of players, although this can be discussed. If there are too many people we can have more then one league running, although I doubt that will happen.

Teams will be assigned after we get everyone together, and by that I mean you choose your own but everyone has to be in agreement.

This game will be 9.3. Anyone interested please post or pm.

Hey I'll join.
Can I be Aston Villa?
Although not sure about playing for 6 hours >.<

yh i will defo play, dunno who i will be

check your pm's

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Everyone who is playing, I need to talk to all of you at the same time on msn. So we can fully sort this.

We do have other players who have joined but haven't chosen yet, but have said they are joining.

Also anyone interested in La Liga come join, we have one player who is going to be real madrid so far. I'm going to run it simultaneously, maybe make the champions league that much more interesting.

Last edited:
well thanks this is gonna be a great game

cant wait till we start on friday :D

Everyone who has joined, come online tomorrow at 8pm, need to discuss somethings, and I'm going to give you the download link to the save file.

Last edited: