Rusu21

Reaction score
I am looking for FM players for a long-term,not like those who play on fast forward.It will be something like this:we will discuss which league we play together,how many days a week etc...reply this message and we will discuss...

yes trough hamachi...which league do you prefer?anyway we can change it during the game.to know from the beginning the game will be something like soccermanager 2 days a week or 3 or 1 if you cant play that much.tell me this...how many days a week?and how many games a day?because that way you will conserve your enthusiasm and can't wait to play.like i said i don't like to play on fast forward.i like to prepare for matches ahead search for players things like this...i understand those that not agree this.this how i play...

i dont mind, something different, i wouldnt do the soccermanager thing because that would get boring after 15 minuites but other than that i dont mind

i dont have any prob with any day any time. just tell ths detail how will we know the day or time that we must meet to play!

i gave you an example with the soccermanager not because is a good browser game.i want to be like a real league to can't wait to play yhe next game to see what can happen ...not to play season in a night...understand what i mean to...i'll be off for 30 min.i will be back...write your sugestion..

i think the best is a free schedule and not playing like maniacs. i agree for long term situation...

Finally!!

I was always looking forward to play such an online game. I play FM since the 2002 version and did actually never play online so far :/

I would love to join if thats allright with you guys?!?!

How can I join?

I jmust checked out the network game option but the game tells me there are no network games avaiable....it might sound stupid, but as I have never played online before I just don't know

hamachi connection!
network:Rusu21gool
password:fm12

HI guys, i would like to play to. Did you started already? How can i join your game? Text me, please. Thks

@Rusu 21:
I am afraid you did not dend it so far :/
actually i would need like a guideline how exactly to sign in and find this hamachi connection.
Like a step-by-step plan for idiots :p
I dunno if you need it but,just in case, my email is [email protected]!!

Guys you must download and install hamachi
and then you must join my network:Rusu21gool
password:fm12

i would like to play too...but it says that your network is full..