Runeaa

Reaction score
View attachment 290277View attachment 290278

Using a 4-2-3-1 tactic with 2 CM support in the center, with great success! Brought in the 2 best i could find, and unlucky they both suffer long term injuries, at the same time. Fellaini was out for 9 months and Bender was out for 8. When i got them they where both full 4 star players, but after their injuries Bender is now 2 and a half stars and Fellaini is down too 2 stars. I watch their training progress and it looks better but after a full season now they havent got more stars and honestly not performing like they did before their injuries. Whats your advise guys? Should i put them in some sort of special training to get them back in good old form, or simply sell them?

De kommer nok aldri til å bli like gode som de var. Hvis jeg var deg ville jeg ha solgt dem mens jeg fremdeles kunne tjent litt på dem.

I agree with @mersk. Don't look like they will ever reach their previous level, so might as well sell them. Pure bad luck there mate.

Or keep them as backup players?

A possibility, but these two combined are on more than £200K p/w and their selling value will probably just decline. That's expensive backup.

A possibility, but these two combined are on more than £200K p/w and their selling value will probably just decline. That's expensive backup.
Then keep one, sell other. It might be expensive backup, but indeed quality backup. I would keep Bender, just for his surname :p

Sell them both and re-invest in younger players that will rise in value rather than keep them two who will keep declining and getting injured

Ended up selling both of them and brought in Pogba and Xhaka, they both fit pretty well in the CM support role. Almost cut 100k of wages..

Good choice .. Never bought Xhaka , but Pogba turns out a beast if he is trained properly and gets game time...