jozzy98

Reaction score
Hey guys, I can never keep a long term save I just don't like playing with regens, the longest one i did was 4-5 years. Would really like to do one but just hate regens:( any tips would be much appreciated thanks :)

There aren't any tips to have, if you don't like playing with regens, you can't play a long save...

Don't know if you've seen it but I've been doing a Holiday save-game thread and one thing I've noticed in this years version is the increase in quality and quantity of regens. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ychos-uk-2050-beyond-save-game-project-9.html

Once you get to the regen years this is were the real challenge begins as your building a team on player stats and form rather than from knowing how good a player is in real life or from other FM Players recommendations.

Even in Previous editions this is where Football manager stands out against other football manager games as it becomes more your game rather than just a game.

Don't know if you've seen it but I've been doing a Holiday save-game thread and one thing I've noticed in this years version is the increase in quality and quantity of regens. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ychos-uk-2050-beyond-save-game-project-9.html

Once you get to the regen years this is were the real challenge begins as your building a team on player stats and form rather than from knowing how good a player is in real life or from other FM Players recommendations.

Even in Previous editions this is where Football manager stands out against other football manager games as it becomes more your game rather than just a game.

bro, is there a link for your save game file?
ive beeen looking to download it

bro, is there a link for your save game file?
ive beeen looking to download it

If you go to thread, theres a chance to win a copy of the 2050 save-game, see post 87. Other than winning it your have to wait until I get to the 2250 save-game update before I release the 2050 one generally.