edgardinho

Reaction score
What's your longest game in terms of game time and real life hours?

Mine is Apr 2020 after 570 real hours.

My Bilbao save is nearly 25 days now but I have a habit of not shutting down my laptop at night so thats why! lol

Mine was 2023/24. Got Newport County to the Champions League but just couldn't win the **** thing! Soo annoying lol.

did you have problems with Microsoft Run time ? i always have problems :(

2018/19- got Hayes and Yeading in the prem!!!! Won treble in 2017/18( eurpa league:(, fa cup and prem)Have given up now after beating Chelsea 6-0 in comm shield it got a bit boring.:(

Blyth Spartans 2020/21 season atm. VERY little funds to work with but sitting first in the champ.

wow 2031!

I'm currently in the 2020/2021 season with Hyde FC

has anyone ever reach an age where you had to retire?

I'd like to know this too.

Currently in 2020/21 managing Sau Paulo and Panama. Have won multiple trophies with Austria Wien, then Salamanca, then Toronto FC, as well as Belgium.

I'm in 2021-22 with Man Utd, I thought it was getting a bit tedious but iv managed to bring in some good youngsters and now have a french midfielder who has improved dramatically since coming back on loan, I can see myself going to at least 2030 if the regens are ok.. I'm still enjoying it though.. And I'm only between 45-60 years old I think..

wow 2031!

I'm currently in the 2020/2021 season with Hyde FC

has anyone ever reach an age where you had to retire?

I haven't had to yet, but I did start as a 26 year old. Finding the 2031 game boring now though, ended at Chelsea with Ibrahmovic still throwing money at me left, right and center.

San Marino got up to the end of the 2034 season when I won the world cup with San Marino.