Longest Penalty Shoot-out

haz_

Reaction score
I don't know if this rates high but I won a penalty shoot-out 7-6 with Chelsea against Man Utd in the Community Shield. I was biting my nails the whole time.

Share some of your epics.

my highest is man united 11 chelsea 10 on one my old saves fa cup final but still 6 7 is cool

could go in here
maybe but I think my longest 1 was 8-7 or something.

I don't have a screen but on my Dinamo Kiev save Real Madrid beat Bayern 11-10 on pens in the UCL final

Playoff Semi Final, Won 3-0 in the 1st leg, lost 3-0 in the 2nd- Then the long penalty shootout

not really I only win or lose in knock out competions

You're still missing out the intense moments in penalty shootouts!

my highest was about 8-7, ive never lost any penalty shootout i have faced in my milan save. then again i have only gone in a shootout once, and i won it :)

I don't have any screen since it happend a long time ago...

But I beat Roma on penalties wath 12-11 in my Milan save

I had a 12-11 one on FM 09, with Leeds against Norwich :)

I think mine was 8-7 in League Cup Final vs. Man City in my Liverpool save. It was intense for sure.

my brother had a 17-18 I think once, could of been 20-19.

Last edited:
On FM 2010 it was 9-8, Birmingham (me) v Everton in the League cup final. Was playing 2005 on my old desktop a few weeks ago and although it wasn't my team playing, I saw a Champs. League final between Juve and Real Madrid that went to 22-21!!

When I reach a Penalty Shootout, I actually have to alt + tab out of the game. The suspense is actually too much :S

Mine was 12-11.

Terry and Evra missing together (First Terry, then after that Evra) in sudden death, and Berbatov missed in his 2nd try. Mind you, this was my first real FM 2010 game skipping Friendlies, CS with MU!

When i was manager of the Ivory Coast once i had a friendly with Nigeria and put if draw goes to penaltys on. I won 23-22.