jpflfc96

Reaction score
Been Portsmouth for just over 2 years and for me that's a pretty long time haha. Just wondering out of curiosity what's the longest you've spent at a club in FM14?

Once did 12 years with Plymouth on FM12 - doubt I'll ever do that again unless FM15 is the reincarnation of FM12

on fm12 did 5 years won 5 champions league back to back two la liga 3 copa de reys best save I done

Biggest was 18 seasons with Leeds in CM.

in 14, 3 season with Bayern, still going. With kids, times is less and less and less....

34 seasons with Newcastle on fm13

11 seasons with newcastle currently on fm14

I've done 9 seasons so far at Feyenoord (started the save on the BETA) and I'm just in pre-season for my tenth. I've still not won the ****** Champions League though - I've appeared in two finals and three semi-finals but it's just not to be. Every season I tell myself it's going to be my year in Europe, it never is haha. I carry on in hope though :)

I did 12 seasons with Athletic Club back on FM12, that's my 'record' so far but I'll probably end up beating it with Feyenoord.

Last edited:
I'm intending to spend a good chunk of time at Portsmouth. Did Bayern for 3 years and that was fun but I got bored of winning everything and moved to Manchester United. Getting Feyenoord to the CL final's really good, struggled with them on 13 and ended up getting sacked. Newcastle are good to manage, they've got a bit of money and a really good squad.

In my 5th season with Maribor. Made one Champions League final and won 4 league titles, but the league is a joke.

As of now, 5 seasons with Southampton and still going strong. It's interesting enough, although I have a strong squad, so remains to be seen how much interest I can maintain in it..

In my 5th season with Maribor. Made one Champions League final and won 4 league titles, but the league is a joke.

I can't imagine it being the most competitive league in the world!

18 seasons on my utd game in 2011, I stopped playing when Phil jones retired he was pretty much the last player of the 2011 originals on my game, I nearly cried, how sad

on FM14 I did 15 seasons with Dorchester, got them up to the Premier League from there it was tough.

I can't imagine it being the most competitive league in the world!

Its a struggle for about the first half of the season. By the end of the Winter break the tactic is fluid and the players have gelled so I just role on through to the end.

Got up to 2038 with Barca on FM11
Can't remember on 12 but will have been around 2028
on FM 13 i got to 2036 with Barnsley
Currently on 14 i'm in 2025 with Everton, trying to get the 30 year at one club achievement

In FM14 I got up to 2040 stockpiling youth at Chelsea. After my 10th consecutive Champions League following on from my 20th Premier League I decided to give it up.

i did 7 years with Rangers on FM13 got them from the 3rd Division to the Premier...won that 3 in row in the last year I won the league..League cup...and the CL beating AC Milan 4-4 on away goals in the Q/F Bayern 4-3 after losing the first leg 3-0 in the S/F and Barcelona 1-0 even after they had about 34 shots to my 2....then I quit and brought FM 2014 lol

On FM13 got to the year 2100 with Tottenham and FM14 I'm in the year 2038