Longest Winning streak or undefeated streak

mwcolk

Reaction score
Hi all, was just wondering what your longest winning streak has been on FM2011. currently mine stands at 45 Premier League games (winning streak) and i think around 72 games in total, all competitions undefeated.

Im with Manchester United and i've only bought a handful of players, Thorgan Hazard, Jordan Hendersan, Sanogo and Babacar, Akinfeev, Jan Vortonghen and i brought Becks back, and he can be a match winner against certain opposition. definitely worth 575k.

how about you guys ?

I got absolutely unreal streaks when I managed FC Inter Turku in the Finnish PL. Over 7 seasons I think I lost about 3 games in the league and one season won every game. I think my CL-winning season I only lost one game to a team in my group. In my first season I won every league game and by 2017 was regularly beating teams 6 to 12 nil. XD Too easy. But that's in the Finnish Premier League, so...

I got absolutely unreal streaks when I managed FC Inter Turku in the Finnish PL. Over 7 seasons I think I lost about 3 games in the league and one season won every game. I think my CL-winning season I only lost one game to a team in my group. In my first season I won every league game and by 2017 was regularly beating teams 6 to 12 nil. XD Too easy. But that's in the Finnish Premier League, so...

Explains your impressive signature. And it's still a good achievement, regardless.

haha i decided to post my successes in my signature... why did i never think of that :p ?

Whole season with Norwich. Got promoted, bought a few players, kinda gave up on it.

I saw a guy on twitter with the auto-update thing who had a 156 unbeaten run with Juventus! I was impressed

At the moment I am midway through my Arsenal save in the 4th season and i am 54 games undefeated in all competitions-I haven't yet lost a game and i beat man City 1-0 in the carling cup final and am in the FA cup semi final after beating chelsea 3-2 in the quarter final. I am undefeated in the champions league and at the quarter final stage :D

Most games won in a row 18
Most games not losing 41
Most games without conceding 8
Top goal scorer ya ya 44
All as of 2019

Most Won in a row - about 15
Most Games without losing - maybe 25?
Games without conceeding - 11, set a new club record

My arsenal went undefeated for 37 games only to lose it to man utd in the final game of the season :mad:

Went perfect with Newcastle in 2023-2024 season (or somewhere around there) and just finished a perfect season with A.D. Alcorcon in La Liga in 2021-2022.

Longest winning streak is 29
Longest with Shutout is 13
& Currently on a 41 game undefeated streak.

Last edited:
currently im on 26 game unbeaten run with Arsenal in the 2nd season. probably jinxed it now and go and lose XD

Most games without losing-9
Most games won in a row-5
with Spurs in the 1st season

Last edited:
Went 47 unbeaten in the league with Arsenal. Lost to West Ham 1-0 thanks to a 50-yard Carlton Cole lob. XD

Never finished a whole season unbeaten though.

With Liverpool:

Winning Streak - 12 Games
Undefeated Streak - 22 Games

First Season as well, I was chuffed. :)