Look at these INJURIES - Injury ****!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrypal

Reaction score
Hi, I'm doing my 3rd season with RCD Espanyol.

1st season - 13th (suffered a lot of long-term injuries)

2nd season - 4th

3rd season - Ongoing, Our start wasn't good, but then after December we improved our form and were doing really well until we suffered unbelievable number of injuries to our key players, some of them on the pitch and some in training. I have a balanced - average general training.

View attachment 371503

Are you asking for help with anything or are you just telling us ?

Take into account that the individual focus adds to the load, so if the general load is average, anything that you add individually will get the training load of the players up to heavy at the minimum. Also how little or much match training also affects how much is the load.

You have also to consider that with those good results your reputation increases, the opposition will not only close more spaces than they did before, but they'll begin to tackle hard. I wonder if against that last bit, it may pay considering the worth of tackling easy for your team and limit harder tackling to specific threats?.

I'm sure FM has a mechanism to make stuff difficult for you when you re overachieving. Having a big squad (ur squad is not big fm thinks it is) full of good players in a non-top team triggers this and it manifests itself in injuries ESP. I've seen it countless times to know its not a coincidence.

But the game challenges you to do well in spite of this. So if you ride it for a month or so you ll start seeing an improvement esp if you: bring in more fitness coaches and physios and train fitness on average for a while

I'm sure FM has a mechanism to make stuff difficult for you when you re overachieving.

SI have claimed over and over again that it cant tell the difference between the the users and CPU teams. They have also claimed over and obver again that there are no "elastic bands" kicking in and I chose to believe them. I have never experienced this myself and mand have never seen an overachieving CPU team getting these kind of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.