Look who is back: "IL Capitano" taking over the Red & Black!

There it is.. the 1st tough game in CL this season against United, and Balanta my boy! earns a red in the 25th minute, and at 1-0 down, I thought we could still come away with a point maybe.. but a man down at Old Trafford..
Balanta was fined a week's salary so he doesn't repeat the same mistake again! 2 yellows in 25 minutes!

View attachment 218682

Had a crash on the game, and reloaded..

3-0 away against Udinese, I'd take that.. We put behind the United game, and turn up for this one! Grealish getting a brace there, proving his importance!

View attachment 216121

Last edited:
Looking at the team, can any one suggest any tactic/formation?
And any transfer targets?
Also, which of the players at the club can be sold and upgraded?
Pirlo might probably retire at the end of the season..

I'll get on with a quick update with what's happened so far on the save shortly..
With FM16 round the corner, there's lesser traffic on here now, and it's something I'm sure will not improve..
Also, I'll try to play as much as I can asap, and close this save/story down too..

thanks to everyone who gave this a read, and your comments and likes..

This season I'm playing Pirlo occasionally.. He needs adequate rest in between games if we need him to do his best in the games he plays.. One of the reasons to buy Verratti was so he could replace Pirlo gradually in the team, this season being the step up for Marco.. he's doing well so far- taking set pieces duty, he is helping with assists.. not yet dictating games the way Pirlo does, but Verratti will certainly get better!
View attachment 216120

Vallejo scored and did well defending.. another victory and a good performance!
View attachment 216119

Berardi got on the score sheet, as we earn an important victory in our CL group..
View attachment 216118

View attachment 216117

View attachment 216116