claretsimon

Reaction score
hamachi game, epl, got another one going during day, looking for evening game

fmbase11
fm2011

If you wanted people to join your network game then advertise it as a network game. Waste of my time

waste of your time? why else would you be in this forum if you weren't after a network game? nutter

net games are awfull and hardly any one uses that on this forum

Net games are shocking takes 2 hours to go by a week in one

clearly know nothing about fm base? i wanted to host a network game so i posted in the network forum?

You lot are evidently dumb.
The title of this thread clearly indicates he's after a network game.... :p

thing is though luke why would you be on this part of the site if you wernt after a net game?

clearly know nothing about fm base? i wanted to host a network game so i posted in the network forum?

1. That comment he made is based on the fact you asked why someone was on the forum if they weren't looking for a network game, When not many people play network games and come on for many different reasons.

2. You should have just made your thread heading something about a network game rather than making people think it was something important and making people click on it who have no interest in joining a network game ;).

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

thing is though luke why would you be on this part of the site if you wernt after a net game?

It comes up in recent threads and people click it, doesn't mean they were in the network section ;)

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

You lot are evidently dumb.
The title of this thread clearly indicates he's after a network game.... :p

and Luke I was ready to question your answer when I read it a second time and realised that you were right XD

No problem mate, I now realise why you were so confused but its because it shows up in recent threads thats why people where questioning XD

I actually thought he was being an ******* / troll !

Didn't realise he was genuinely confused. Sorry pal XD

I actually thought he was being an ******* / troll !

Didn't realise he was genuinely confused. Sorry pal XD

Same here mate, just goes to should we shouldn't be too quick to judge lol. Although you do get some headbangers on here. :O