W4NKER

Reaction score
Looking for a final save on FM12 before 13 is out. Any Suggestions??

Thinking trying to win the World Cup with China..

you can try to start in BSS league and winning premier league (Europe cups are additional challenge)
i did it with luton...finished iin 2026

you can try to start in BSS league and winning premier league (Europe cups are additional challenge)
i did it with luton...finished iin 2026
Have a save with Stalybridge Celtic, currently in League Two from BSS but looking sometime a little less time consuming..

i tried to win uefa champions league with dinamo zagreb but i didnt succeed
won uefa europe league in 2014 and came in finals of 2016 and in semi finals of champions cup in 2019 and 2020
maybe thats challenge for you

I wanted to keep this and make a thread for FM 13, but here you go.

Take a team from npower league in England and try in 10 years to go to UCL or win EPL or both but, and here comes the challenge, only with the players developed by your club. Do not buy other players, do not loan, only and only with the players from your academy.

I suggest starting with Sheriff United as they have the most powerful academy from all npower divisions (16 of 20).

If you think it's too easy you can try do develop your own tactic and not using some tactic from the forum and you can also put yourself as sunday league player.

I wanted to keep this and make a thread for FM 13, but here you go.

Take a team from npower league in England and try in 10 years to go to UCL or win EPL or both but, and here comes the challenge, only with the players developed by your club. Do not buy other players, do not loan, only and only with the players from your academy.

I suggest starting with Sheriff United as they have the most powerful academy from all npower divisions (16 of 20).

If you think it's too easy you can try do develop your own tactic and not using some tactic from the forum and you can also put yourself as sunday league player.

I've got it. An adapted version of this idea.

Going to try to win the Champions League again with Ajax USING ONLY ACADEMY PRODUCTS... much like the Ajax of old

I'm glad you like my idea and good luck, maybe you'll show us screens to see how you doing. Cheers, mate!