Tomzo2

Reaction score
I am in early November and with only spending £7.5 million in the first summer transfer on a Eder Balanta and £5millon on Manquillo, I am now looking to spend the boards cash injection of 30mill on a new Central Midfielder.

In the formations I play I always have at least 2 CM (autoumatic) Gerrard doesn't seem to last the full 90 mins very well (and his form his terrible to say the least) Allen and Henderson have done a good job but don't offer a great deal and Lucas at 27 is a uninspiring. Emre Can is useful and will get better but at 20 is not ready. So looking to sell Lucas and buy a great CM who is consistent allowing me to push on from mid table mediocrity!!

Put a scout on him he's rated same level as Allen will he be an upgade or not?

Dont listen to scouts if has stats for the role you want then get him. If you want someone else look at David Pavelka or Sergi Roberto.

Lucas Romero is your man. Or cheaper version: Amartey.

Lucas Romero is a must buy. He will turn into a superbeast for you! I'm playing Liverpool myself, and I must say Henderson becomes captain material if you play him enough matches, so I'm not sure why you don't like him. Other good midfielders that are relatively cheap - Sergi Samper for 10.25m release clause (initially DM only but just train him to CM), Roberto Pereryra. If you want a physical enforcer, look for Victor Wanyama. If you want a CM to lead your offense, see if Ilkay Gundogan, Marco Veratti, or Mateo Kovacic is available. Seriously though, in my experience Henderson is really good. Sell off Allen though if you can get good money, he's decidedly average. Not a bad player at all but not a guy who will take your side to the next level.

I have no problem with Hendo to be honest and his workrate is excellent! Like the look of Lucas Romero will he be able to deliver consistently at the age of 20? Im getting interest in Lucas so am looking to cash in but need the ability to be there now

I currently have Romero on my United team and to say the least he's 20 years old and rated as one of my best players worth 25m and I only paid 8m for him. I also have kevin strootman. who cost me 32m.

Thanks for the help people both Romero and Lucas Silva very similar so in stats and potential so will be whos cheapest and wages I think!

Yup. And a picture is worth a thousand words so let me show you how Lucas Romero has turned out for my side after the end of his 2nd season with Liverpool.View attachment 311562

For 30m pounds i would get
Lucas Romero: 6-8m
Kranevitter: 2-5m
Sergi Samper: 10.25m(release clause)
and still have change left

Perreyra from juventus sign him on pre contract he's quality got him for free and he's worn 25 m at start of second season