JD10

Reaction score
I'm currently doing an Everton season using the winter update, I'm in my first-season at the moment and currently second in the league. I've sold Ross Barkley to Man Utd, so I've got some money to spend. I'm in January at the moment and I need to sign a CM who can partner James Mccarthy, ideally the player I'm looking for should be a playmaker type. I nearly signed Lucas Lima on deadline day but the deal fell through. I've been looking at the likes of Ravel Morrison and Goretzka.

I'm looking for a CM who play as a playmaker, be 24 or younger and will improve as a player on my save. If the player can play CM and AM that would be a bonus. Does anyone recommend any CMs to sign?

My current CM options -Mccarthy, Barry, Cleverley, Besic.

Thanks.

Look at ziyech, lucas lima, or goretzka(on loan). All of them have performed brilliantly for me in different Everton saves!

I'm currently doing an Everton season using the winter update, I'm in my first-season at the moment and currently second in the league. I've sold Ross Barkley to Man Utd, so I've got some money to spend. I'm in January at the moment and I need to sign a CM who can partner James Mccarthy, ideally the player I'm looking for should be a playmaker type. I nearly signed Lucas Lima on deadline day but the deal fell through. I've been looking at the likes of Ravel Morrison and Goretzka.

I'm looking for a CM who play as a playmaker, be 24 or younger and will improve as a player on my save. If the player can play CM and AM that would be a bonus. Does anyone recommend any CMs to sign?

My current CM options -Mccarthy, Barry, Cleverley, Besic.

Thanks.

Take a look at Callum Slattery in Southampton's U18 squad. He is dubbed "The Next Glenn Hoddle" and starts off as a Roaming Playmaker but can quickly be trained to become a Deep Lying Playmaker - Tom Cleverley would be ideal to tutor him. Use him as back-up to Cleverley to begin with but he will develop into a top player. Also, see if you can pry Patrick Roberts - "The Next Chris Waddle" - away from Manchester City to play on your left wing and the German right winger Julian Brandt from Bayer Leverkusen (who was one of Germany's scorers in their recent penalty shoot-out defeat to Brazil in the Olympic Final), then you definitely should.

If you need a player who is ready right now, then Southampton's James Ward-Prowse, but expect competition from Manchester City and Chelsea.

Miguel Veloso although he's old he can still be a very good DLP

Adrian Rabiot from PSG loan him with the option to first buy you can get him cheaper i played him as a AP on my stoke save along side imbula and allen just behind got over 20 assists in the first season with a avergae of 7.8 top quality and young and cheap should fit straight into your everton team without barkley