Keno7

Reaction score
Hart just to many dumb mistakes and horrible form for awhile now and I have tried my best to please him, I will either make him backup or just sell/loan him soon. Any recommendations for a goalie? Hugo lloris? Akinfeev? Anyone else?

Curci, Areola are both youngish and decent.

Hart just to many dumb mistakes and horrible form for awhile now and I have tried my best to please him, I will either make him backup or just sell/loan him soon. Any recommendations for a goalie? Hugo lloris? Akinfeev? Anyone else?

Given?

You dont really need a goalie you have joe hart who is amazing , and shay given and outstanding back up try criticising there form or talking to the players?

neuer is good too, and weise, but stick with hart he is good! do you still have given?

Aye, as poster above: David De Gea.
Scout him first to check if he is interested. His 17.5 mill. minimum fee release clause makes him very cheap when compared to other keepers.

Use Given, he is more than enough for you.. other way buy Kameni for 6 M he´s the best after Casillas

I would say Adler or Neuer, but try to get Joe Hart back on track. He is very good.

Playing with Man city myself...The best keepers you can get IMO are:
- Alphonse Areola (Just signed him myself for around £5 mill, who has potential to become better than Hart)
- David De Gea (I think he turns out to be one of the best keepers in the game, but good luck trying to sign him)
-Chelsea's youngster keeper (sorry forgot his name but he turns out to be a beast & was gonna sign him myself, but was much easier to get Areola)

If you want current world-class keepers then go for Lloris, Adler, Neuer, Akinfeev, Robert Green, Almunia XD

I was rotating them(Buffon & his injuries:'(), hart featured about 50% of the time for me. Will be my main now since I sold Buffon to At. Madrid.

I was rotating them(Buffon & his injuries:'(), hart featured about 50% of the time for me. Will be my main now since I sold Buffon to At. Madrid.

Btw how did you get Buffon??? Was it easy? And why didn't you keep him! You could have turned him into a coach or something.

He was free transfer listed, not sure why but think injuries might have had to do with it, only played about 10 matches for them & he was injured when I got him. Sold him because i was spending 300k per weak on wages for him & he was missing half the time.

I'm on his favored personal list so hopefully when he retires I'll have easier time signing him as coach.

Try Salvatore Sirigu from Palermo, he's an excellent keeper and starts the game at the age of 23.

try adler, neuer or lloris.

or else i advised you stick with joe hart. joe hart is so so ammazing that he gets MOM everytime Manc play with my team