akado42

Reaction score
Hy guys,i just finished on first place in premier division with man city,winning FA cup and UCL.Now i'm looking for a good player(MC) who can play BWM on duty defend.I don't care about the price,i have around 250m to spend,so any suggestion?

Theres a player section for this, but before the mods move it...

Aturo Vidal, Romolu, Bender (either), M'Vila

Bender always plays class against me, however never had him personally, but I'd recommend him.

Etienne Capoue has always been great for me in that position, really consistent and has got a few goals in him aswell

Lucas Romero is class. He's very cheap and develops very good in the future. Had him at Barca and his stats were amazing after 3 seasons, i've put Xavi to tutor him and he become a BEAST.

Had Vidal and Lars Bender when I was playing as City and yeah... they were absolute MONSTERS. If you wanna make an immediate impact then buy one of them but if you want to invest wisely then I suggest Lucas Romero or Lorenzo Crisetig.

You should look at Nainggolan, Fellaini and Sandro too.

Last edited:
All the options above are pretty much the best options but here's some other alternatives... Francisco Cerro, Lucas Leiva, Jorge Enriquez, De Rossi, Ramires

thanks guys for suggestion,i'll check everyone and i'll spend some money:D