Looking for a League 2 Suggestion

simunsta

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post here (so hello!) but i've lurked for a little while.

I am looking to delve into league two management and was wondering if someone would be able to suggest a club that meets the below criteria:

• has a decent transfer and wage budget
  • has mid table or worse expectations
Also, any decent signings you could recommend would be great.

Thanks in advance.

I'm managing Aldershot and their media prediction in the first season is 23rd and the board have low expectations but offer only 24k for transfers. My friend said he managed Rochdale and they had over 100k to spend but I'm not sure what their expectations that season where. Sorry if this was little/no help.

I'm managing Aldershot and their media prediction in the first season is 23rd and the board have low expectations but offer only 24k for transfers. My friend said he managed Rochdale and they had over 100k to spend but I'm not sure what their expectations that season where. Sorry if this was little/no help.

well even 24k is more than the pittance that Notts County start with.

just looking for a team that i can improve without there being too much pressure on losing games.

Was inspired by Finn's thread.

Thanks for the reply.

lol id say no one in league 2 has a good budget

****. i've got a game in the BSP at the mo after getting Bromley promoted from the BSS but am bored of the transfer embargo i am going through.

Was considering taking on Brentford.

You dont really need transfer budget in League 2, all your players can be free transfers that will improve your team,