chapman7

Reaction score
Looking to form a Centre Back partnership like what United once had back when Rio and Vidic were in the prime. So got the Rio role sorted just not sure who would fit the Limited Defender-Stopper type of player for the Vidic.

I'm in the first season so budget isn't too much bother of how much I can spend.

i love niklas sule as a limited defender, but i doubt he'll come cheap. if you dont mind spending quite a bit of money for him, then go for it. zouma is pretty great as well, but he's plays for chelsea and also will not be cheap.
joel matip, paulo oliviera, and bruno martins indi are some other options.

also, can i ask who you have for the "rio" role?

kyriakos papadopoulos was always a really good limited defender, absolute brute too haha

Eugene Khacheridi from Dynamio Kiev

Winston Reid from West Ham

Jeison Murillo from Inter Milan

Ryan Shawcross from Stoe City

i love niklas sule as a limited defender, but i doubt he'll come cheap. if you dont mind spending quite a bit of money for him, then go for it. zouma is pretty great as well, but he's plays for chelsea and also will not be cheap.
joel matip, paulo oliviera, and bruno martins indi are some other options.

also, can i ask who you have for the "rio" role?

Going to use Rojo and Blind for that role for First Season unless I can manage to get Juventus to sell me Rugani then he will be in and out of the team if not will look at Laporte