Looking for a lower league (BS N/S level) network game to be played from 9pm-12pm

faultless86

Reaction score
Long time FM player looking for 1 or 2 people to play a network game in the lower leagues.

I will only be able to play from 9pm until 12pm week nights and sometimes the same on weekends.

Il be on tonight around 9pm I dont have any experience in running network games so it may take a short while to set the game up but Im guessing tonight we can spend time setting up tactics and identifying transfer targets ect.

Reply here if your still interested and Il give you a call on skype or something if you are.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Anyone else interested in a BS N/S network game, should have 2 of us for tonight starting around 9pm until 12 hopefully.

Hoping for mature gamers who love football and love FM and who dont mind chatting on skype/TS/ventrilo ect.

Also It would be preferable if you dont use downloaded tactics or 3rd party softwear to identify transfer targets.

1 other rule is when you attempt to sign a player that player then cannot be approached by anyone else, unless the fail to agree a contract.

Hopefully tonight pre season should be completed and transfer targets brought in.

Leaving 1 hour from the start of the game to look for signings and sorting tactics.

Join our network game, download hamachi first and click on join existing network and enter FootballManagerMan as the username there is no password required on hamachi. Once registered, then send me a message and i will tell you how to network with football manager 2011. Premier League.