Looking for a new challenge!!! Any Suggestions.

mellang91

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I was just after any suggestions on a challenge in what I should do. I always seem to play in England in the English Premier League but I find it quite easy.

I was hoping someone can suggest a team to play with....

The leagues i got loaded are:

Australia ( Premier League, Championship, A- League)
Brazil (down to Serie C)
England (down to Regional Premier Divisons)
France (League 2)
Germany (down to Oberliga)
Ireland
Italy (includes lower leagues)
Japan (regional leagues included)
Northen Ireland
Scotland (down to Third Divison)
Spain (down to 9th Divison
USA

so any help would be greatly appreciated as i want to start this game ASAP
Thankyou

Last edited:
Play As A Rubbish English Team Like Rochdale Or Chalton And Try And Win The Prem In Less Then 7 Seasons

Wolfsburg seems like a good challenge or Bayern, they always seem to struggle in my saves.

get real madrid to win the league :p
Is that a challenge though? I might give that a try and then see where it goes from there. I think that might be quite easy.
I was thinking whether or not to start as a lower league team and work the team up

Play one of the leagues with really hard rules - like the lower spanish leagues - only 22 players in the Squad - with a load of age rules to go with that, and no non-EU players. Makes it hard, but its very rewarding.

Brazilian is good too since a lot of teams there have tight budgets.

Be in english county leagues. Mile Oak are the poorest in the game. They are 715th in finances. You have to add the other teams though on editor.

Im challanging myself to make them the richest in England and win the prem title at least once and im new-ish to the game. it may never happen with me (but i will try) but it might be do-able for you?

Play one of the leagues with really hard rules - like the lower spanish leagues - only 22 players in the Squad - with a load of age rules to go with that, and no non-EU players. Makes it hard, but its very rewarding.

Brazilian is good too since a lot of teams there have tight budgets.
Ok cool
Do you know any good lower league spanish teams?

theres one team in the australian league that has quite a good budget could be interesting to be them and make them thee best :D gold coast mariners i think but you may want to look that up :)

You loaded Northern Ireland,so take my little ****** hometown Larne to the champions league. Good luck.

Pick any of them, more of a challenge, just pick one with the nicest looking kit or badge you like!

i second that..i thought i was the only one that did that...i normally pick a random team with the nicest kit...i hate blue for obvious reasons(H) so teams with blue kits are no go for me. i remember once i was really interested in gettin 1860 munich promoted then eventually challenging bayern and making it like a proper derby but then just when i chose them i noticed they worn sky blue and that was it for me haha!

Peterhead from the Scottish Second Division. They only make 4k on Sponsorships so should be a challenge :)