MarkEmbz

Reaction score
I started at Wolfsburg and stayed for 3 seasons. Won the League each year and two Champions League finals. Got offered the Barcelona, won the treble in the first season and in the 2nd and 3rd season won everything. Now I'm a bit bored. I have the English, Welsh, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese leagues loaded.

Can anyone recommend a team I could look to take charge of please?

Whitehawk in Conference South, lowest league in England. They also have low fan base. Im in my second season, got promoted to Conference Premiere and still only averaging a 280ish in attendence, while the club with the biggest has arund 6500.

Go for a lower league team and try to get them to the highest league. That will be more than a challenge in some cases, Lowestoft in the Conference North or as Cptbull mentions Whitehawk.

Here goes:

Brazil: Vitoria or the easier Santos or even easier Cruzeiro
Argentina: Lanus
Denmark: Midtyland (Pione Sisto, Sviatchenko and loads of brill youngsters).
Switzerland: Grasshoppers break Basel and YB's monopoly
Greece: Olympiakos
Colombia: Deportivo Cali. Sleeping giant with biggest stadium in Colombia.
Italy: Sassuolo: good squad, money to make it better AND 3 of the best players in FM15: Berardi, Sansone and Zaza/Catania in 2nd Division.

Manage a 3rd division spanish club with huge debts...or maybe restore racing santander to their former glory

I'd recommend Pescara in Italy - they have a decent youth setup and have great potential - nice challenge! I currently have them as European champs and fighting it out every season with Juve for the title. My only regret is that I used a superkids shortlist to snap up some bargains after season 2 or 3.... I've actually got world class players myself now, but the cash injection from selling a few "wonderkid" cast-offs had an influence I reckon. Anyway - Forza Pescara!!