• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Woody

Reaction score
If your looking for a specific player post your requests in here please.

Please give details of what exactly your looking for.For example:

Id like a Left back between the age of 21-25, preferably English within the price range of 3-5 million. Id like him to be a good attacking full back so would like good crossing stats. etc.....

Id like a left and right back between 20-25 ( not much higher, maybe 27 ), that's pretty good, im playing with Porto, so not to expensive.
I'll use them to attack since i play in 4-3-2-1 i feel i need new ones. please recommend some.

Id Like a left back under 30yrs and is more defensive than attacking.
Im spurs so the left back must be better than assou ekoto.
thanks

I'd like an under-30 year old right-back. I am Wigan and i would like to spend up to 5-6m. :)

well im Everton and could do with a AMR to replace (in the future) or become backup for Osman, i have 10 million to spend preferably young around 16-20

I'm hull city i have 29 M to spend but only looking to spend less than 10 i need a cm which is already good and im playing 4-3-3 atm I want him to be around 25-30 with a good defence but could still move forward and pass it

Last edited:
id like a lb who`s better than bridge, willing to pay to 20 mil €

playing as city

LOL JP i created a thread like this long ago but got closed and had infraction thing

Anyway looking for a CB for MAn UTD can partner vidic

id like a lb who`s better than bridge, willing to pay to 20 mil €

playing as city

Wayne Bridge is, statistically, the 8th best LB in the game...

You could try to get Phillip Lahm, I suppose. Other than that, all the other LBs better than Bridge play for Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Barca. Criscito from Juve is on loan at Genoa. Lahm is really the only realistic target, and Im not sure you can get him for 20... maybe if you exchange Bridge?

LOL JP i created a thread like this long ago but got closed and had infraction thing

Anyway looking for a CB for MAn UTD can partner vidic
assuming that money is not as issue.

fredrico fazio, mamadou sakho, david luiz, christian zapata, chilleini (from juventus, spelling), julio cesar caceres, breno, vedran corluka, benedikt howedes

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

I'm hull city i have 29 M to spend but only looking to spend less than 10 i need a cm which is already good and im playing 4-3-3 atm I want him to be around 25-30 with a good defence but could still move forward and pass it

wilson palacios (not sure if you can get him for less than 10m), goijko kacar (spelling), lustenberger (spelling), vidal.

those 3 guys are less than 25 i think but they are certainly decent, hope this helps

i tried sakho but they are unwilling to sell him and settled for fazio instead anyway thanks for the suggestion!

Looking for a left back, Evra's cover and potencial replacement. Must be good at both attacking and defending. Age under 25, price under 10 mil pounds.

Attacking Mid for United

One that can play as a Messi or Ronaldo( cut in and score and also deliver good crossing)

i want a world class goalkeeper that rivals cech n buffon for about 10mill for arsenal tryed to get lloris,mandana,akinfeev,frey, and all the odvious ones but there not selling anyone got any ideas of some not so odvious ones pls ?

Id like a fast centre back between 20-32 for between 3-20 million who could rival gallas

looking for a good natural attacking mid right

someone who is very good attacking wise

max age 26

max price 15m

mate try Naingollan or Feghouli both are yound and super talented :)

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

i want a world class goalkeeper that rivals cech n buffon for about 10mill for arsenal tryed to get lloris,mandana,akinfeev,frey, and all the odvious ones but there not selling anyone got any ideas of some not so odvious ones pls ?

silviu lung jr from lens i think hes pretty good stats wise and might not cost much you should take a look

I need a AML and AMR for West Ham, under £5m, would be great if they could play AML and AMR for more versatility :) Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back