• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, im playing as Spurs and looking for a quality CM for around £9m. Thanks

Hey, im playing as Spurs and looking for a quality CM for around £9m. Thanks

Get Van der Vaart on loan from Real Madrid, costs around 1.5mil up front. Does a real good job. Also, Tom Huddlestone is pretty good.

Leandro Cabrera, Simon Kjær, Jérémy Mathieu, Michel Morganella, Stéphane Mbia, Nicolas N'koulou, Grygoriy Yarmash, Serhiy Kryvtsov, Simone Bacci, Pasquale Cecchini, David Alaba, Lorenzo Crisetig, Zezinho, Stephan El Shaarawy, Diego Renan, Walter da Silva, Nicolas Lodeiro

hello, i need a decent left back to rival jose enrique.

im playing as newcastle and have 15 million.

in search of an AMR and WB R for my anderlecht squad
I'm in second season with 1M€ available/player

Sunderland need a decent striker, cardozo and milevskyi decided to reject contract offer and go elsewhere after 3-4 seasons, got aguero just want one more preff no older than 28 :D got 60m to spend, and a decent RB to replace rafinha? im in 2014 so srna's to old for me to bid for

Last edited:
well you can get sercan he is real good and i am not sure what season you are now but lisandro lopez was good... for 60 m i think you can get villa or something ... too bad tho milevskyi is a scoring machine...
for rb you can have srna he is decent maybe rafael from man utd..or can get the rb from rubin alkazar he is argentinian cant remember the name but he is a great back up and a decent starter..

Nainggolan isn't good enough for my West Ham team, and I've never liked Feghouli. Need better players as I came 7th in my first season and won the League Cup final vs Liverpool :)

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Marek Sapara and Idan Tal are great bargains. Both can play ACM or Cm, and I think Idan Tal can play DCM. I got Tal for just £85k, and Sapara for around £1.3m. Also got James Vaughan on loan for Wigan for £2m

ansaldi i think he means for the rubin kazan right back

im forest green in blue square north (season 2) and need a good player has to be a free transfer as ive no transfer money

i need a decent cb at championship./ league 1 am southend so have minmal funds available any ideas?

I'm at Roma season 2010/2011 and I'd like a Right Attacking Midfielder between the age of 20-26, within the price range of 30 million.

I'd like him to be a good attacking full back so would like good crossing stats and to be fast.

To improve the position, that is Taddei and Guberti.

Ace Striker or Midfielder for Sunderland...Season - Dec 2009
Position - 9th
Current Strikers - Ronaldo,Bent,Fraizer and K.Jones
Much appreciated Guys :)

Jakob Poulson, plays AMR, AML, AMC, ML, MR, CM and at a stretch can play in the wing back positions each side. Very versatile player and I'm about to snap him up with Wigan for around £1.3m. Also plays for a team called AGF, Danish team. 26 years old, hope this helped.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Ace Striker or Midfielder for Sunderland...Season - Dec 2009
Position - 9th
Current Strikers - Ronaldo,Bent,Fraizer and K.Jones
Much appreciated Guys :)
If your looking for a goalscoring striker, I'd go for Alexandr Kerzhakov, pacey striker which a good finishing level of 16. Good all around physically and decent long shots and free kick taker :) Would pair well with Kenwyne Jones, and him and Bent would be deadly on the counter away from home.

looking for a CM around 500k
currently managing FC Sochaux- Montbe
Idan Tal mate, costs up to £80k in the first season, depends what season your in? May be 33 years old, but a definite bargain for £80k, rated as a decent EPL midfielder on my Wigan save, bargain

Thanks a million Kinger 74...Jakob does seem like an awesome buy..Really appreciate your help.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back