Skacemzokna

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i just finished the first season on my arsenal save. The only player i am missing is great CB.
I got somehow used to the cb standards like Naldo from Werder Bremen, wanted to sign him, but he just got a new 3 year contract from Werder Bremen.
I am looking for a defender with average pace and acceleration(14/15) but a great heading, jumping and marking skill(17 at least). Bravery and Mental skills should be pretty high too.

Sory, I know i can use search filters ingame.. i did it but i haven't manage to find someone of this quality for a acceptable price.

So maybe you have som recommendations. I am willing to sign a promissing young player for 10mil eur or a grown up CB for max 19mil eur.

Thx a lot.

thanks mate, didn't knew here is such a great thread, i will search for the players ingame..

One more thing mate, as there are quite many players and you haven't marked any cb as highly recommended... just wanted to ask if there isn't someone special you would really recommend :)

Im doing an arsenal at moment and i suggest getting badstuber from munich hes very consistant just lacks pace but scouts say its no weakness

Phil Jones from Blackburn. Future world class cb which means insane mental skills. Here is a screenshot of him from my Man Utd save. Just prepare a good traning schedule for him and play him as a first team member. He is good enough for rotation at his young age and you can get him around 10m.
jones1.jpg

He´s amazing, better than pique, chiellini and vidic ..

david luiz one of the best cb on the game
i bought him for 5 mil

Look at Ezequiel Munoz(Palermo). Turned unbeatable since signing him.