Reaction score
I just won the league with Man Utd and i have a relatively strong side.

My week link is at Right back, Darmain is someone i don't really like in the game. I'm just about to capture Joao Mario for £40m. So depending on sales my budget is rather low. I think i have around £20m if this sale goes through.

I'm looking for someone young but good enough to walk into the first team.

you can try danilo, bought on my first season with manu, and he has been awosme for me

I have a united save going and personally i highly recommend saving a bit of cash and using timothy fosu-mensah at right back

Pedro Pereira (Sampdoria), Victor Lindelöf (Benfica) and Nélson Semedo (Benfica). They have been excellent for me in different saves, and they're very versatile which is always a plus.

Lindelof is very good, I got him for GBP 20m, although I ended season 2 with Darmian (he just keeps playing really well).

Also look at Almamy from Monaco, looks to be amazing (variable PA I think) - they rejected bids up to GBP 40m from me though :(

Fuzzy might be a good defensive choice but less solid attacking.

Lindelof is very good, I got him for GBP 20m, although I ended season 2 with Darmian (he just keeps playing really well).

Also look at Almamy from Monaco, looks to be amazing (variable PA I think) - they rejected bids up to GBP 40m from me though :(

Fuzzy might be a good defensive choice but less solid attacking.

Thank you :)

Can't go wrong with Passlack!

(bonus that he can play like 10 positions haha)

I got florenzi from Roma, dude was unreal. Moved him to right wing in third season.

i brought back rafael da silva as my attacking full back and hugo mallo as a support full back both give good performances consistently

There's only one name that you need for right back.
And this guy has been brilliant for few previous FM series and he's still good in FM17.

Gino Peruzzi

If you've still got him Jones is a stable RB, I've got him playing there with my Man U save (I sold Darmain in the first season as I wasn't convinced by him). Jones isn't going to be a permanent solution in the long term as I'm looking for a youngster to mold into a supporting RB, I'm not in the mood to waste money on a foreign import only to have Brexit hit (I'm still in season 2 as well).

If you've still got him Jones is a stable RB, I've got him playing there with my Man U save (I sold Darmain in the first season as I wasn't convinced by him). Jones isn't going to be a permanent solution in the long term as I'm looking for a youngster to mold into a supporting RB, I'm not in the mood to waste money on a foreign import only to have Brexit hit (I'm still in season 2 as well).

I planned for Brexit the very first transfer window; bought a good load of European youngsters (16/17 year olds) so in 3 years, hopefully before Brexit, they'll have homegrown status

Man United? Just buy Bellerin. Will cost a pretty penny but he is the fastest RB in the game. ;-)

I planned for Brexit the very first transfer window; bought a good load of European youngsters (16/17 year olds) so in 3 years, hopefully before Brexit, they'll have homegrown status
I did that too but couldn't find a RB I fancied.

Utd already have quality players at the club for RB. Darmian was fantastic for me first 2 seasons. Then with good tutoring and game time Tyrell Warren is an absolute beast! Plus Roshawn Williams, Lee Oconner and TFM are good there. Also Varela is very good with game time.

I bought Darjo Srna first season to have a wingback/back with good crossing skills. He probably wont last long but has a good amount of assists so far on my united save.

Utd already have quality players at the club for RB. Darmian was fantastic for me first 2 seasons. Then with good tutoring and game time Tyrell Warren is an absolute beast! Plus Roshawn Williams, Lee Oconner and TFM are good there. Also Varela is very good with game time.
I'm finding TFM on my save is developing as a DM but that's probably because that's where he is getting game time. The other 3 however are progressing nicely as RB so I may not have to enter the transfer market.