LOOKING FOR A Right back wonder kid to replace darmain

passlack from dortmund

mayke can put in a shift as well as mario fernandes but they're not really "wonderkids"

Not a wonderkid but corchia is unreal so is iorfa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HECTOR BELLERIN. lol he is truly the best, also try 2 young RB's one is san emeterio and other is german dont know his name spelling something like kolstrom. They have good stats i havent really tried them.

Diego Ferreira Matheus can be signed for about 5.5m not seen him mentioned much can become a real player

Strangely enough Clyne has been a beast in my Liverpool save. Is it my system or is he just that good?

Season 1 7.86 rating and 8 assists, 4 POM.
Season 2 8.38 rating and 15 assists, 9 POM. Highest rating in EPL; Named in Champion's Cup Dream Team and World Team of the Year.

High potential players to look at as alternatives:
Passiack, Calabria, Bellerin, Mayke, Oztunali, Dier.

Completely agree with VJCSmoke, Clyne has great attributes and is solid and good attacking! plenty of assist with my tactic allowing overlapping and crosses into the box.

Seamus Coleman, Nelson Semedo, Sam Byram, Elseid Hysaj, Serge Aurier, Gino Peruzzi.

Lucas Klostermann was amazing for my Sunderland side, won young player of the year; Sadly he had a £17m release clause with me, and Spurs nicked him

Dont go for san emeterio, he stops developping quickly. I went for mario fernandes (for man utd as well) and paired him with quincy promes (RW) and he has been the best! He cost only arround 12mil... So steady and balanced performance each and every time! He has been one of the best players I have managed in the game... Kept him for eight seasons (averaging arround 8 points rating every season) and then sold him to PSG for 35mil... If you have the cash though, go for Bellerin. He is younger and more physical...

Not a wonder kid but Mario Fernandes at CSKA is a beast. Great technical, mental and psychical stats.

My favourite right back in the game.

I signed Jonny season 1 for 31M (release fee) and he has been amazing. His potential is not that high but his stats are fantastic, he got 20 league assists first season and I think about 16 the next. i think it is his high mental stats that make a difference.

Best value is probably Mayke, certainly good enough to be first choice in any team and on previous save was first choice in multi-CL winning side (not signed him this time to mix it up a little).

Bellerin is possibly the best RB in the game but will cost you a HUGE amount.

Clyne is at Liverpool, so no, not a chance.

Got to agree, Hector Bellerin I dont think i've ever seen him have a rating lower than 7 in this game.