Van Tournhout

Reaction score
Anyone who has a save further than 2025 be kind enough to share with me?! I was trying to use a previous one someone uploaded in 2050 however it's not working :/! Could someone else who is as far as this into there game be kind enough to upload or send me a link to another save which is as far in.

Much appreciated if you do lads.

Might do this tomorrow night. If I load a large database with England , France, Germany, Spain loaded will that be okay?

Anyone who has a save further than 2025 be kind enough to share with me?! I was trying to use a previous one someone uploaded in 2050 however it's not working :/! Could someone else who is as far as this into there game be kind enough to upload or send me a link to another save which is as far in.

Much appreciated if you do lads.

I'm in 2100/2101 with only spain loaded up will that do

lol, could be worse it could have being the year 3000 :D, oh and england have won the world cup 3 times, and italy got revenge from Mexico 70' in the 2070 WC

Did you have to retire your manager at any point during the save, or does it just let you be 120+?

Did you have to retire your manager at any point during the save, or does it just let you be 120+?

nope I'm still there ever over the age of 100 (but it stops at 100), I'm only 12 years away at going for 100 years of history

Last edited:
Journeyman.fm.zip

download link for anyone who wants to give it a shot

argh what **** Real Madrid have balance of 998 Mil, transfer budget of 191 Mil and wage budget of 5 Mil :O

Last edited: