05aleer

Reaction score
Is there a guide for when my players are concerned about something e.g. My team talks.

If anyone know where i can get a guide for this it would be great.

You can only tell if something is bothering your player if you go to the squad page and if they have and 'IR', or something like tha next to their name and if you click on it, you will be brought to their information page and in the lower left section of the page it will tell you what it is, good or bad.

You can only tell if something is bothering your player if you go to the squad page and if they have and 'IR', or something like tha next to their name and if you click on it, you will be brought to their information page and in the lower left section of the page it will tell you what it is, good or bad.
No im talking talking about when a player runs to the media telling them i'm bad at team talks and is concerned about that and how to get him relaxed about it.

Oh okay sorry you click on talk to Player and then normally it comes up that they are mad or something and just tell I will approach it differently or something and it has always worked for me

Oh okay sorry you click on talk to Player and then normally it comes up that they are mad or something and just tell I will approach it differently or something and it has always worked for me
Ok Thank You