Looking for a top notch Striker....

Reaction score
Hey guys playing as Wigan and finding it hard to find a good striker that can pinch those goals instead of all these draw's I keep having.

Now everyone says Vagner Love but he will not come because my club aint good enough etc...

So can anyone tell me of any strikers that are pretty good and want to come to a mid table/top 6 club?

Thanks

Artem
cardozo
suzoa whateva his name islol

Artem Milevskyi
Eugene Seleznyov
Kikin Fonseca
Humberto Suazo
Salvador Cabanas

Gignac is a very good striker that you can get for about 9M and scores a lot of goals and does a lot of assists aswell.

Gignac is a machine but might cost abit, whats your budget mate?
And would version you using? e.g 9.2,9.3 etc..

Pogrebnyak, i bought him from Wigan in my game so there should be no problem sigining him

i always buy him in all the versions and he never costed me more than 9/10M...

Version 5

And i have a good 15 mill to spend after selling fringe playes etc. Got my squad down to the bear minimum of players.

Version 5

And i have a good 15 mill to spend after selling fringe playes etc. Got my squad down to the bear minimum of players.

Nice, im also Sunderland on chris's version 5 update and i got Ronaldo (the legend) upfront and he's banging in the goals. You could get him for around 3-6M. He is very injury prone tho thats his major downfall.

The best option would be to go with Gignac, my scouts are raving all the time about him to me & he's top goalscorer in the French league, i might get him myself next season.

Lastly, DO NOT sell Cattermole, my scouts say he's amazing, wanted to sign him but Wigan wanted over 25M for him..lol

reckon Gignac wuld be a suitable replacement for Pogrebnyak in my Ajax side?

If it's a recently updated version then you will probably be best going for players that performed well last season for example Dzeko.

Only saying that because if you've played FM alot you tend to get bored of the same players over and over again.

A cheapy is Hoeraeu or w/e from Paris sg