kenmitch1

Reaction score
whats the best tactic any of you have used for a celtic save and who did you sign etc

Winning in the SPL with Celtic is easy it's in Europe that you really need a tactic. A good counter tactic works well in FM16 I have made the last 4 but never the final with Celtic and that took me 4 years and I have done 3-4 Celtic saves I normally stop playing after 5 years

I think a 4-4-2 attacking works well in the spl as its what most SPL teams play a 4-4-2 to its kinda man for man and you should always have a better player than anyone in the SPL. Apart from one year that Kilmarnock got £50mil from sugar daddy and got some great players but that rare lol

as for Europe look to make a good counter tactic 1-2 holding midfielders download plug&play tactics don't really work anymore well not as well as previous FMs

all tye the best in your new Celtic save

Winning in the SPL with Celtic is easy it's in Europe that you really need a tactic. A good counter tactic works well in FM16 I have made the last 4 but never the final with Celtic and that took me 4 years and I have done 3-4 Celtic saves I normally stop playing after 5 years

I think a 4-4-2 attacking works well in the spl as its what most SPL teams play a 4-4-2 to its kinda man for man and you should always have a better player than anyone in the SPL. Apart from one year that Kilmarnock got £50mil from sugar daddy and got some great players but that rare lol

as for Europe look to make a good counter tactic 1-2 holding midfielders download plug&play tactics don't really work anymore well not as well as previous FMs

all tye the best in your new Celtic save

I totally agree its Europe that is the problem in my current celtic save I have made it to the first knockout round of the champions league and the semi final of the Europa league in a 4 year period