Looking for help creating a club

Fozzykins

Reaction score
Hi, so I'm looking to create a club for a challenge run I want to do, winning the Premier league with only players of Caribbean origin. I know that there are some clubs in the game that have special youth intakes where the nationality of the players is different from the nation the club is in, such as Oriental Dragons in Portugal, whose youth intake is predominantly Chinese players. Is it possible to create a club, either with official editors or 3rd party ones, with a youth intake like this, with the players having either their first or second nationality a Caribbean country? I know that in game having foreign affiliates can increase the chance of a player from that nation coming through your intake, but I was wondering if it was possible to have a club where that is built in? Any help would be appreciated, many thanks.

Doing what you have in mind, might not be 100% possible to my understanding, however if having a team that generates players with dual nationality from a Caribbean country (like for instance Jamaica) is good enough for you then it should be possible but requires a bit of dexterity with the editor.

It would basically require:

-Creating your team
-Creating the city you're planning on set your team in (Creating the part of London your club to be will play on will ensure that the rest of the changes will only apply to your club instead of every London based club).
-Creating a Local region and set its country as your Caribbean country of choice (Modifying an already existing region might also work, but if you do that make sure to pick a Non FIFA country region just in case).
-Adding your created city into your created (or modified) region.
-Adding your created city into your modified club.

If you managed to do it correctly, your team with generate players with dual nationality: English and your Caribbean country of choice.

.P.S.: There's a detailed tutorial about this process (with screenshots included) in the official forum that explains it better than I ever could, but if you have some doubts I'll try to answer them with the best of my (limited) ability.

Doing what you have in mind, might not be 100% possible to my understanding, however if having a team that generates players with dual nationality from a Caribbean country (like for instance Jamaica) is good enough for you then it should be possible but requires a bit of dexterity with the editor.

It would basically require:

-Creating your team
-Creating the city you're planning on set your team in (Creating the part of London your club to be will play on will ensure that the rest of the changes will only apply to your club instead of every London based club).
-Creating a Local region and set its country as your Caribbean country of choice (Modifying an already existing region might also work, but if you do that make sure to pick a Non FIFA country region just in case).
-Adding your created city into your created (or modified) region.
-Adding your created city into your modified club.

If you managed to do it correctly, your team with generate players with dual nationality: English and your Caribbean country of choice.

.P.S.: There's a detailed tutorial about this process (with screenshots included) in the official forum that explains it better than I ever could, but if you have some doubts I'll try to answer them with the best of my (limited) ability.

Thanks for the response! I'm perfectly fine with dual nationality players so I will absolutely give this a try.